Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Bloody people at comet who always ask you if you are OK. Course I'm OK otherwise I'd ask you for help :angry:

This definately, or in any other shop,

Also people in Curry's when I ask if they have a certain tv in they say they don't sell that model, "its not been released yet" then I go off to the TV section on my own and its there.

People bitching at you about things out of your control. I've just closed down an office for the last time and I'm sick and fooking tired of people whinging at me about the decision, as if I fooking made it. Maybe if you'd used the ****er a bit more often, we wouldn't have to close it. Oh, and people who think they know how to do your job and try to give you advice even though they've only ever been on the other side of the counter. I don't advise you on how to be a complete tossbag because I can see you do a pretty good fooking job of it yourself. Now fook off and leave me alone you fooking fook.

Edited by Bilo

These Jerks. Especially the moron on the left!! :@

ndubz.jpg

Get a pair of jeans that fits you you fooking cockwomble.

The girl in the middle might get it if she said 'please' and 'thank you' though. :D

These Jerks. Especially the moron on the left!! :@

ndubz.jpg

That kid probably got more pussy in a month than the entire FT lads combined in their lifetime - life's a bitch, I know.

And he doesn't wear skinny jeans cos his dick don't fit.