Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

The whole deemed obstruction of goalies in offside positions is so open to abuse by goalies.

Sanchez made the most of making it look like Barnes was in the way and it could be argued Kasper made it known someone was in front of him when the Norwich header was out of his reach.

Nothing stopping keepers stepping towards players when they know they arent getting close to stopping a certain goal.

Expect the likes of Klopp and Pep getting their keepers to take advantage.

A problem that can easily be solved by not lazily standing in an offside position.

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

There's a special place in hell for people who casually stop in the middle of small supermarket aisles instead of taking one step to either side so people can easily pass.

Can we also chuck in people who crowd around the doors of buses and trains when people are trying to get off?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Corky said:

Can we also chuck in people who crowd around the doors of buses and trains when people are trying to get off?

Yep - and people who stop at the bottom of a supermarket escalator…

Just stop, trolley in front of them and gaze from side to side whilst those behind them try to put the brakes on so as not to career into the back of the dopey tw@ts. 

4 minutes ago, Phil Bowman said:

So far we have:

people who stop in the middle of the supermarket aisle;

people who stop next to the shelves;

people who move too slowly in the supermarket.

I’m gonna add people who go too fast around the supermarket and then I think we’ve pretty much got ‘anyone in a supermarket’ covered!

i think you just hate supermarkets

19 hours ago, Langston said:

People who lean over the trolley bars and dawdle along aisles too.

This INFURIATES me!! Probably more than it really should. Most of those I've seen doing this are barely able to support their own weight and need to lean on the trolley so they don't fall face flat on the floor.

9 hours ago, Saxondale said:

I’m constantly amazed by people’s lack of peripheral vision, perception of space and lack of awareness of anybody outside their own tiny minds. I think these people only have the mental capacity to deal with what’s right in front of their nose, i.e. which toilet roll to buy.

And these very same people are also probably driving a car to get to (Morrison's)

3 hours ago, Phil Bowman said:

I’m gonna add people who go too fast around the supermarket and then I think we’ve pretty much got ‘anyone in a supermarket’ covered!

The faster the better. Make a list, get whatever is on the list, **** off home. Simple.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Scarlett Moffatt, she appears on the tv more than anyone!

I'd say her and any celebrity that appears on a reality show for the sake of staying relevant, when they don't have to skills to compete. So any celebrity that goes on Masterchef who can't cook. Or mastermind when they are clearly crap at quizes. I get the world of celebrity opens up the chance to do these fun things, but if you'd burn cereal, don't go on mastechef ffs.

That used to wind me up at work. Everyone is there in the break room before 6am waiting and ready to start, except one lad who always strolls in right on 6am or just after. Then ambles about putting his food in the fridge, changing his shoes, chatting, etc. 

Never gets called out for it by management either. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Folk being late.

It can happen to any of us of course but I'm referring to those who are habitually late be it work, social gatherings, kick about on the park, etc.

Right royally pisses me off and it seems to be becoming the norm.

One mate laughs about his time keeping, seeing it as part of his personality, even see it as some kind of attribute.

If we all agree to meet at 7pm surely it means 7pm, not 7:10, 7:30 or later.

And when there isn't an apology even acknowledgement they're late or call to let you know........ :mad:

Perhaps I'm old fashioned?

Watch the John Cleese film, Clockwise. You'll love it.

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

That used to wind me up at work. Everyone is there in the break room before 6am waiting and ready to start, except one lad who always strolls in right on 6am or just after. Then ambles about putting his food in the fridge, changing his shoes, chatting, etc. 

Never gets called out for it by management either. 

Cant stand it. Our shift starts at 5. Im there at 450. Guarentee the others roll in between 5 and 515. We are only a small company and the people arent easily expendable due to the job nature. Still doesnt excuse being late tho.

• Like 1