Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I thought that was Twitter

Well I always get it on facebook, and it annoys the fook out of me :@

The worst thing is, they have seen each other like 3 hours ago and then post on their wall saying "How are you? What have you been up to these days?"

I mean, what could have happened in that time that will be so different, tits.

& all those Facebook e-mails, it is a joke.

The worst thing is, they have seen each other like 3 hours ago and then post on their wall saying "How are you? What have you been up to these days?"

im pretty sure you can change you facebook settings so it doesnt send you emails

you can also change different friends settings so less of their status's come up if they post alot

Typing while staring at the keyboard and then looking up and realising you've been writing with cunting CAPS LOCK on for the last paragraph.

WHY ISN'T THERE A FUNCTION THAT FLIPS THE CASE TO THE OPPOSITE TO HOW IT HAS BEEN TYPED?

Typing while staring at the keyboard and then looking up and realising you've been writing with cunting CAPS LOCK on for the last paragraph.

WHY ISN'T THERE A FUNCTION THAT FLIPS THE CASE TO THE OPPOSITE TO HOW IT HAS BEEN TYPED?

I assume you mean in Firefox/IE, because you can easily 'flip the case' in Word? Or you could be lazy, copy it into Word, change the case, then paste it back? :dunno::P

Yeah! I always try to be witty as possible in my FB status!

I assume you mean in Firefox/IE, because you can easily 'flip the case' in Word? Or you could be lazy, copy it into Word, change the case, then paste it back? :dunno::P

I rarely use Word, is there an flip case thing in Word then?

I was referring to Lotus Notes... Yes, my employer uses Lotus fucking Notes. That's another gear grinder come to think of it. What is wrong with Outlook?

I rarely use Word, is there an flip case thing in Word then?

I was referring to Lotus Notes... Yes, my employer uses Lotus fucking Notes. That's another gear grinder come to think of it. What is wrong with Outlook?

Yeah, there is. In Word 07 if you click on the 'Home' tab, in the 'font' section there's a change case button 'Aa' that gives you the options of changing caps to lowercase, vice versa, initial caps only, etc.

I'm sure there's something similar in older versions of Word too, just can't tell you without looking how to find it.

No idea about Lotus Notes, i'm afraid!

It's beautiful, fantastic, festival weather. :cool: And I really, REALLY, want to be heading to Glastonbury rather than being stuck indoors working. Proper pissed off. :angry::@

Kind of ironic on this thread, but people whinging for no good reason.

Had someone moaning today because I paid them out with a torn fiver. If that's all you've got to worry about, you're having a better day than me sunshine.

3 things that grind AOWW's gears in 1 day :o

There's lots, lots more to come yet. I'm a wound up AoWW today. Even the cat's in hiding. :blink: