Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

We had a spider take up a residency by our garage door a while ago. I must say I admired it's web and watching him/her construct it and carry out the odd repair.

It wasn't particularly big and I was curious what would happen if I threw one of the house spiders we get into its web.  They were about 3 times the size of the garden one.

Well, it was no contest. The garden spider was not intimidated by the size at all. It shot straight over to it and had it incapacitated in very short order.

A nice tasty meal followed.

I'm not scared of spiders but I don't particularly want to interact with them. I'd rather just leave them alone if I see one. 

Unless it decides to crawl on the wall above my bed, then it gets a swift death via a newspaper. On the floor is fine, above me while I sleep is a no go. 

24 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm not scared of spiders but I don't particularly want to interact with them. I'd rather just leave them alone if I see one. 

Unless it decides to crawl on the wall above my bed, then it gets a swift death via a newspaper. On the floor is fine, above me while I sleep is a no go. 

Good point. In my experience they are poor conversationalists with an under developed sense of humour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

SHOUTING ON TV!

Stop it!
Stop reporting from the noisiest place in the world.

Stop asking 10 year olds their opinion on world events or serious crimes.
Stop using shit microphones if your are being interviewed over skype/zoom for tv.

I know this is a bit petty and doesn't really affect anyone but I hate that the players walk slowly out and have to line up and shake hands to that awful Premier League music before each match.

When did just running out of the tunnel towards your fans and twatting a few balls in the air stop becoming a thing?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rain King said:

I know this is a bit petty and doesn't really affect anyone but I hate that the players walk slowly out and have to line up and shake hands to that awful Premier League music before each match.

When did just running out of the tunnel towards your fans and twatting a few balls in the air stop becoming a thing?

They don't shake hands now, just stand there for a minute.

The current Premier League music is terrible, the last one was decent.

On 17/10/2021 at 14:47, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I used to be scared when Spider Kalac was named in the Leicester team.

It alway boggles my tiny mind when I see the absurdity of the AC Milan squad he joined - and made nearly 40 appearances for over a few seasons - after he left us. 

Mind you, with a back line comprised of combinations of Cafu, Nesta, Stam, Costacurta, Kaladze, Serginho and Maldini, I could probably play in goal and regularly keep clean sheets. 

360551760_ScreenShot2021-10-19at5_21_43PM.png.35f4e87031994bbaa3453add88b3caa9.png

Edited by RoboFox

Morons who fake disorders and mental illness for clout on social media. It's really, really depressing and basically another reason why - as a species - we should just be completely fvcking obliterated from space by an alien space laser and just be done with it. 

Head on over to Reddit's r/fakedisordercringe if you feel like smashing your own face in. 

Edited by RoboFox