Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People in shops who give out torn notes in change.

Wankers.

Oi. :angry:

Perhaps I should explain a bit more. I didn't know it was torn until I handed it to him. Even offering to change it for a better one was met with 'you're just trying to fob me off with a shit note.' Yes, yes it was all a cunning plot to palm off a rubbish fiver onto a complete stranger because that's the kind of thing I love to do. The only reason I get up in the morning is to hand scruffy banknotes to people.' Fucknut.

Edited by Bilo

Kind of ironic on this thread, but people whinging for no good reason.

Had someone moaning today because I paid them out with a torn fiver. If that's all you've got to worry about, you're having a better day than me sunshine.

they wouldn't be torn if people didn't insist on ripping them to 'make sure they're real'

they wouldn't be torn if people didn't insist on ripping them to 'make sure they're real'

This as well.

And why do people insist on writing things like Barbara's Rent Money in the watermark?

Power cuts when you desperately need to get something done and are up against a deadline. Well, fook it, the reports sure as hell aren't gonna get done by tomirrow now. :angry:

Arrrgggghhhhh! Today really hasn't been my day. :@

Not so much gear grinding... more just ugghhhhhh!!!!!

Not realising you've dropped a raspberry on the kitchen floor, then standing on it... the sensation of something unknown squelching underfoot and oozing up between your toes.... *shudders* >_<

(and yes, this did just happen... it's not simply the product of my over-active imagination!) :P

And on a similar culinary note, the use of the term "hors d'oeuvre" here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/8118574.stm

If you're going to use it, at least look it up in the dictionary or put your name on the article so I know who to direct my ire towards.

In case you can't spot it, they've gone for "h'orderve".

Edited by Fez

And on a similar culinary note, the use of the term "hors d'oeuvre" here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/i...als/8118574.stm

If you're going to use it, at least look it up in the dictionary or put your name on the article so I know who to direct my ire towards.

In case you can't spot it, they've gone for "h'orderve".

Shouldn't it have been "tapas"?

Ole :thumbup:

Influenza

Drivers who're entering a main road and who feel the need to squish their car into a narrow gap between mine and the one in front of me.

People that drive 60 km/h in an 80km/h zone and the ones doing 80 on a 100 stretch on a one-lane motorway. W@nkers!!! :angry:

Edited by Alexei