Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

"Served on a bed of"

It's not served on a bed of anything. There's a pile of rice on the plate and you've plonked a bit of fish on top.

Twats.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You should get all the restaurants to change there menus, I can see it now...

Breast Chicken lightly marinated in holinase sauce, plonked on a pile of white rice. With Roasted Spuds some where on the plate :D

Inconsiderate Fuckers around my area, robbing the milk factory, so the alarm goes off when I'm just about to go to bed.

:D Oh the good old days of robbin Dale Farm Dairies! The cheese, yoghurt, bread and pop I used to supply to kids playing football on fields behind the dairy. I got caught when I was 14 by a milkman/security guard with a bat and he locked me in the canteen til police got there.

Now and then I'd also take a bag of spuds off the back of a milk float on me way out n me and me cousin would have about 9 jacket potatoes each with butter and brown sauce. Great days Eddie, great days.

People who walk past you and smell of BO, HAVE A fooking SHOWER, PUT SOME fooking NIVEA FOR MEN 24HR SPRAY ON!

HA. I like this thread, I have laughed about 6 times in 2 minutes. It's reminded me of reading Viz's top tips and letters page back in 1991 era.

People who walk past you and smell of BO, HAVE A fooking SHOWER, PUT SOME fooking NIVEA FOR MEN 24HR SPRAY ON!

There is at least 6 or 7 at work, i can't stand cos of there B.O. it bloody revolting. Day in Day out and they can't smell themselves

My eldest is going up from Roundhill to Wreake Valley next year. We've just been round the school where they split us into 3 groups to make things easier.

Instead of putting us in Groups 1,2 and 3 we were put in Cohorts X,Y and Z.

My eldest is going up from Roundhill to Wreake Valley next year. We've just been round the school where they split us into 3 groups to make things easier.

was it said 'zee'?

The way that everyone is either Barcelona, Inter Milan or Brazil on PES 2008 network.

Be somebody different just for a change please!

It's always Cameroon or Wales for me. Sometimes Scotland. I been Cameroon and Wales since the late 90's on Pro Evo. :D

On the game for PS1 about 2000 Simau was bangin for Cameroon down the left wing. And M'Bama (think his name was) up front was the King. Goalie was class but forgot his name now

Dropping the toilet roll while sitting on the toilet and it rolling out of the door (my flat mate is in America) and then down the into the hallway and deciding to stop very much out of reach. Such a degrading situation to be in.

Dropping the toilet roll while sitting on the toilet and it rolling out of the door (my flat mate is in America) and then down the into the hallway and deciding to stop very much out of reach. Such a degrading situation to be in.

Why would you leave the door open, even if your flat mate isn't in? :blink:

It was just X and Y back when I was there.