Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Since I've been back in England that bloody Confused.com advert gets on my tits, that idiot 8 year trying to beat box (or wahtever its called) and he pulls the most annoying face ever, that emo kid who celebrates the new website by going 'YES'... shut up, and that fat girl going mad because shes done one handstand, its so irratating.

Hyperactive kids on buses.

How about hyperactive kids on planes, who almost scream the ****er down when they have to be strapped in, and aren't allowed to run about. And why do the parents always ask the little shit to be good? You tell them, you're the frigging adult. Cocksucker.

How about hyperactive kids on planes, who almost scream the ****er down when they have to be strapped in, and aren't allowed to run about. And why do the parents always ask the little shit to be good? You tell them, you're the frigging adult. Cocksucker.

Basically any hyperactive kids on public transport then :P.

I hate the way parents point to a stranger and say to the kid 'be good or he/she will tell you off!'

Erm, don't get me involved in how to control your kid please!

I hate the way parents point to a stranger and say to the kid 'be good or he/she will tell you off!'

i can assure you i have never said that, or anything like it.

Basically any hyperactive kids on public transport then :P .

What kid? :o

Hmmmmmmmm I may have been one of them (not on the flight you're on about, obviously, but when I was younger :P)

Agreed.

That's happened to me too.

Hmmmmmmmm I may have been one of them (not on the flight you're on about, obviously, but when I was younger :P)

You annoying Dan?Never. :P

People who travel to Luxor for a week in June, just stay in their hotel, and complain on the way back that it was too hot.

Are these the same type of people who go abroad for the cultural experience, then moan that the food was awful (foreign muck) and that you can't buy a packet of chocolate digestives for love nor money?

Pregnant mothers smoking, saw one in town today made my blood boil.

Could be worse, she could have been drinking a can of Tennants Super as well.