Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I follow a certain clique of women on Twitter (more for comedy value). All in their 30’s/40’s, single with kids and very opinionated. 

It usually goes something like this….

Week 1 - OMG I’m going for single forever 

Week 2 - My requirement for a man, Over 6ft, Beard, Gym Body, Politically Aligned etc. 

Week 3  - He’s also got to earn more than me and have drive and ambition. 

Next Week - OMG I’m going to be single forever. 

Currently going off on Twitter about men who have foolishly dared to point out the elephant in the room. There’s been the usual pile on of their mates. 

Honestly if as a man you read back through their history of tweets you wouldn’t even think about approaching them. 

On 07/02/2022 at 09:50, Finnegan said:

In what sense?

They come over and offer their 'hot takes' with zero understanding of what happens here or use here to further their own agenda.

A phenomenon called "tansplaining"

Fvxk off with your colonial ways

(Tans is a historical reference to the "Brits" from the black and tans)

Feckless colleagues.  We have a banking system at work which has been modified over the years to hold your hand through every single stage of the counting and banking process.  The very final step displays the number of the bag the system thinks you're putting money into, all you have to do is look at the bag and make sure it matches, this is to avoid banking money into, say, the bag which was collected on the previous collection date.  Unfortunately I've been on holiday for a few weeks and the twats have been blindly accepting the bag number without even having a bag to hand so now I've got to resolve the best part of a grand in erroneous banking tomorrow when the finance people are in. Useless pricks.

The standard of football punditry on Sky and BT. Sky's match day pundits aren't as bad as BT, but the soccer saturday panel is frankly insulting. Paul Merson, Lee Hendrie, Michael Dawson and Clinton Morrison. The IQ of that room would double if a dog walked in.

Edited by BenTheFox
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

At least you can go out now though? (I think that's right as of today, isn't it?) Still sucks though, hope you feel alright!

I'm not in England and to be honest going out feeling as shit as I do is nonsense

2 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I do it and make myself furious lol

At least you seem to have some sort of sense guilt that might prompt you to mend your ways.

What makes it even worse is the kids put some on their plate, then add more before they've finished the first lot and THEN leave some.

They're monsters, I don't know what we've created

6 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

At least you seem to have some sort of sense guilt that might prompt you to mend your ways.

What makes it even worse is the kids put some on their plate, then add more before they've finished the first lot and THEN leave some.

I am indeed working on it. My choice of sauces for the most wastage seem to be tartare and horse radish, both of which cost an eye watering amount over here. 

I blame my parents :ph34r:

Mrs. FFF's texts.

Often done in hurry and full of typos plus a generous sprinkling of incorrect 'auto corrects'.

This renders them incomprehensible. Even Bletchley Park would have trouble deciphering them.

Of course what I shouldn't do, but usually do do, is call her back and say I didn't understand a word of that text.

It's then ME that gets my ear chewed off!

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Haha 2

On 21/02/2022 at 13:52, Bellend Sebastian said:

maybe monsters??

14 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Mrs. FFF's texts.

Often done in hurry and full of typos plus a generous sprinkling of incorrect 'auto corrects'.

This renders them incomprehensible. Even Bletchley Park would have trouble deciphering them.

Of course what I shouldn't do, but usually do do, is call her back and say I didn't understand a word of that text.

It's then ME that gets my ear chewed off!

That sounds a familiar problem (ex-wife).

Perhaps you could avoid chewed ears but still make your point by sending "auto-corrected" texts in return:

e.g. For "I'm sorry, love, didn't understand last message", you could send "I'm Sarah's lover, donut underwear last massage". :dunno:

• Like 1