Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 hours ago, fox_favourite said:

Sounds like it! Oh and on 2 emails they call me a completely different name!!

Luckily the wife likes complaining so she’s trying to get money off the bill for our time spent chasing. :thumbup:

Our case has been passed to 4 different solicitors/staff in the same firm. It's so hard to keep track of who we'll get a response from next. And then who to chase up when we need to! 

We rang one of them on Wednesday and he said he didn't know where the case was at but will chase it too :dunno:.

Are you likely to get any money off? 

‘Irish Pubs’. Awesome in Ireland but don’t understand the idea of them across the globe. You’re still just a pub even though you have tat everywhere and have  decals on the wall saying ‘enjoy the craic’.

• Like 1

Trying to a book a holiday. Try and make the payment, "you're billing information is incorrect please try again". No it isn't. Use this card all the time online. Try and ring their support number, "please provide booking number", don't have one cuz I can't flipping book it. Auto hangs up phone. Talk to the online assistant, can't talk to them without a booking number. 

Why have companies gone so stupid. Its a £2400 sale ffs, how can you afford to not give a shit about it. lol

On 07/05/2022 at 23:20, oakman said:

‘Irish Pubs’. Awesome in Ireland but don’t understand the idea of them across the globe. You’re still just a pub even though you have tat everywhere and have  decals on the wall saying ‘enjoy the craic’.

Plenty of Americans love to think that they're Irish because of some distant, and often spurious, connection. 

All about dragging them green backs in. 

39 minutes ago, Adrian said:

People say they are gonna do something..lead you down the garden path,  let you get excited then drop out last minute for some bulls**t excuse

I seem to know alot of people like that 

Sorry to hear that, focus your energy on the reliable people if you can.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Sorry to hear that, focus your energy on the reliable people if you can.

Energy is a good word to describe  this sort of stuff...I've wasted alot of it on captain flaky...have you noticed this character has alot of sekfish demands and opinions but when it comes to walking the walk there no where to be seen

5 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Sky calling the Spurs v Arsenal game the 'NLD'. 

Almost as cringeworthy as Pep wearing Manchester City 'Madchester' clothing.

That's like Brendan on the touchline in some of the official LCFC/Kasabian gear lol

Edited by tom27111

11 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

The parents of the child in the street behind ours who's been up shouting, bouncing on a trampoline and blasting Imagine Dragons out of a speaker so the whole estate can hear for the past 40 minutes.

You have my sympathy.

Some houses near us welly up the stereo so they can hear it in their garden. Selfish sods.

Trouble is, everyone else has to listen to it too, if you want to sit out in your garden.

• Like 2

On 13/05/2022 at 02:00, Daggers said:

Hey, we’re going to deliver your awesome order by 6pm”. Or something.

Good ole’ FedEx.

Waited in all day.

It’s currently in Dubai.

Try living in Western Australia.  My Kayak has been waiting in Sydney for about a month.  

On 16/05/2022 at 19:12, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

This came up by virtue of mutuals liking on twitter and I thought it seemed familiar a month after the event - very strange imo! @Voll Blau @SemperEadem

Screenshot_20220516-190720__01.jpg

Screenshot_20220516-190824__01.jpg

Sean from Enderby once screenshotted one of my posts from here saying how ugly our fans are and that on TV, most of them look like they're from Chernobyl.

He got way more likes than I did on here.

I still think about that.

• Haha 2