Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Is The Hills reality or acted?

I got absolutely raped for saying it had even hints of reality, with some improvised/scripted acting. But I do actually think that's what it is, just OTT dramatised versions of what's happening.

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

I got absolutely raped for saying it had even hints of reality, with some improvised/scripted acting. But I do actually think that's what it is, just OTT dramatised versions of what's happening.

Watched it for 2 hours this morning and couldnt figure it out.

Must say I did enjoy it.

You know you've taken it too far when you shout "Bitch!" at the TV. I haven't got that far, yet.

Daniel Beddingfield's sister. And you know him, surely?

English or New Zealand crappy PooP singer.

Is there a pic of this Natasha Beddinfeild

Also quick poll whos the hottest in the hills.......Audriana for me.

Strongbow. Had some down the pub, felt like a change, made me feel sick, tasted like watered down tonic water.

Southern Comfort and Lemonade on the other hand... :wub:

Sticking on the alcohol theme.

Fosters,Carling,Carlsberg all manager to grind my gears with their piss tasting shitness.

lol i need to swiftly defend myself here, my comment was a sarcastic one, the cant see the attraction part with the dots on it... meaning i can clearly see the attraction. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sticking on the alcohol theme.

Fosters,Carling,Carlsberg all manager to grind my gears with their piss tasting shitness.

All beer tastes the same to me. Give me a glass of red any day.

lol i need to swiftly defend myself here, my comment was a sarcastic one, the cant see the attraction part with the dots on it... meaning i can clearly see the attraction. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sure.......

Edited by Michael The Work Geordie

These look pricey, Unambomber. Where can I expect to find these beers and for how much? :cool:

Around £3.50 a pint in decent bars in Sheffield. However brilliant news my friend both Fraziskaner and Erdinger are on offer at just £3 for 2 bottles at your local morrisons.

God I sound like Alan Hansen.

All beer tastes the same to me. Give me a glass of red any day.

You my friend have a lot to learn....."All beer is good....some are just better than others" Just remember that Roo gave you that quote.

Unabomber Budjovicky's are a nice drop.