Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

23 hours ago, The Bear said:

Getting my money back plus a little extra for the inconvenience.

I had no explanation whether they made a mistake or it is policy.

I'll ask the manager when I see them.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

People who stalk footballers to the extent that they know if someone unfollowed someone on instagram. So weird man.

Agreed. 

Then there's the Twitter weirdos who wait for a Fabrizio Romano tweet so they can type the same "penaldo" or "finished club" shite constantly 5 times a day. Utter freaks. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nalis said:

There are way too many subscription services and my 10 favourite shows are split across about 6 of them. 

Yep, the consumer is being shafted by the illusion of a market there. No wonder there's been a swerve back to the Jolly Roger regarding such things.

• Like 4

I have Amazon, Netflix, Sky Sports and BT Sports (both through Virgin Media). And yet I still have to look 'elsewhere' for some stuff. 

The new GoT show for example. Because I don't have Sky directly and just through Virgin (even though I have the full package of Sports and Movies), apparently that doesn't entitle me to watch Sky Atlantic programmes. So I have to acquire that nefariously or pay a ridiculous fee for NowTV for a package that I already have 99% of. 

I'm betting for this very reason that House Of The Dragon will be the most pirated show this year. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

I have a firestick with every subscription that's been mentioned plus virtually everything else in the world and I pay €60 a year for it. I believe you can also do the same for free?

You are based in Spain if I recall from other posts? Is that sort of price for Firestick available in the UK?

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

You are based in Spain if I recall from other posts? Is that sort of price for Firestick available in the UK?

I am, and yes it is, my kids in the UK have one too, the bloke who runs it lives in the UK.

I think it's a bit more, but only maybe €80 for the year? About the same as I was paying per month in the UK.

If you or anyone else is interested I can pass on the details,  I know you can get similar for free but we love the fact it has a very user friendly interface,  great support, comes with free VPN and there doesn't seem to be anything we can't watch!

LCFC (and every other team) has their own channel so there's no need to go looking for streams,  it's so easy 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I am, and yes it is, my kids in the UK have one too, the bloke who runs it lives in the UK.

I think it's a bit more, but only maybe €80 for the year? About the same as I was paying per month in the UK.

If you or anyone else is interested I can pass on the details,  I know you can get similar for free but we love the fact it has a very user friendly interface,  great support, comes with free VPN and there doesn't seem to be anything we can't watch!

LCFC (and every other team) has their own channel so there's no need to go looking for streams,  it's so easy 

Just a quick question.....

Do those thing lag/stop or tell me that Russian ladies are interested in me like most dodgy sites? 🤣

Interested if they don't!

49 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I have a firestick with every subscription that's been mentioned plus virtually everything else in the world and I pay €60 a year for it. I believe you can also do the same for free?

You can get it for free on the firestick. Its called beeTV or so ive heard :ph34r:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Flamey said:

Just a quick question.....

Do those thing lag/stop or tell me that Russian ladies are interested in me like most dodgy sites? 🤣

Interested if they don't!

Haha no absolutely not lol At least they are as good as your internet connection 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

The compensation culture we live in these days. More and more people want compensation for the smallest of reasons, things we used to just call life.

You're not kidding. I was chatting to a lady on our local allotment recently who said she was tempted to sue the council because she stumbled on an uneven surface when on site.