Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Never take up the forced offer of Whatsapp chat to set up a utility. Hours of gaps between messages and dragging out all day ffs, would have been sorted online in 10 minutes or over the phone in half an hour if they allowed this but that would be too easy ffs...

10 hours ago, The Blur said:

Posters who post the same contents that was already posted on the same page.    Just follow the thread or more realistically check the current page first!

Forgot to add- posters who complained without reading the page first which may contain information to rebuff the complaint IE Faes not starting due to visa issues which many thought was down to Brendan deliberately not starting him.  

People who sit in front of you on a plane and the first thing they do is recline their seat back as hard and as quickly as humanly possible, they then spend the rest of the flight rocking back and forth forcing the seat further back into your face.

Also the toss pots who literally listen to the pilot saying "please keep your seat belt on until the plane has come to a complete stop" then as soon as his message ends all you can here is the unclicking of the belts ffs 

Reclining seats and kids under the age of 16 should be banned from all flights imo.....can you tell ive just returned from the flight from hell lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, taupe said:

Posters that expect me to read the last 20 pages of wibble to see if my point/question/link has already been posted/answered.

I think I was clear that I have conceded that it was much more realistic to just read the current page 😂

Edited by The Blur

This nonsense from whichever sports data supplier BBC use. 

Just use his normal name FFS. Nobody knows who the **** Oliveira Alencar is you pretentious pricks. They do it all the time with Portugese language names. Does my tree in big time. 

At least BBC used his more common name - Marquinhos - in the report so we know who the bloody hell it was. 

Screenshot_2022-09-08-21-14-51-716-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

This nonsense from whichever sports data supplier BBC use. 

Just use his normal name FFS. Nobody knows who the **** Oliveira Alencar is you pretentious pricks. They do it all the time with Portugese language names. Does my tree in big time. 

At least BBC used his more common name - Marquinhos - in the report so we know who the bloody hell it was. 

Screenshot_2022-09-08-21-14-51-716-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Yeah this gets me every time. The amount of times I have to look up who's actually in the line-up or who has scored.

People not realising they have a duty of care to report concerns for children's safety and wellbeing to the police :(.

Not to say they're culpable by any means, but they have a responsibility, like any and all of us do, to report what they see/hear. Even if it's just one call or web-chat or notification to the Police or social services, sometimes that's enough. 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, StanSP said:

People not realising they have a duty of care to report concerns for children's safety and wellbeing to the police :(.

Not to say they're culpable by any means, but they have a responsibility, like any and all of us do, to report what they see/hear. Even if it's just one call or web-chat or notification to the Police or social services, sometimes that's enough. 

Maybe it's a cultural thing?

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Maybe it's a cultural thing?

I didn't get the impression it was.

Even when I spoke to them, and advised them of it, their answer was pretty much 'nah I don't need to, that's your job'. It just made me think how long some potential abuse has been going on, but missed at an earlier opportunity to have it stopped.

37 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I didn't get the impression it was.

Even when I spoke to them, and advised them of it, their answer was pretty much 'nah I don't need to, that's your job'. It just made me think how long some potential abuse has been going on, but missed at an earlier opportunity to have it stopped.

I think it's very difficult in this day and age. 

On 14/09/2022 at 19:34, StanSP said:

Edited by Parafox