Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I woke this morning, joyfully reaching for my tablet, looking forward to being able to listen to normal morning news on normal radio.

…Only they’re still banging on about a dead fvcking monarch.

It’s almost like “they” don’t want you focussing on real issues. 6:18 and I’m swearing like a sweary thing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Smudgie poos. Just create unnecessary work and wastes paper. Surely, clean poos have to be the next jump on our evolutionary ascent, or even better, no poos at all. 

I wish there was a pill you could take that would guarantee you a fuss-free dump every day. I never know what I'm in for regardless of what I eat

16 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

"Smashed" burgers. 

I hate that phrase. Isn't "smash" just exactly how burgers were traditionally made before we had preformed stuff? It's just a burger

If I order a smash burger, I expect it to contain rehydrated instant mash

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, The Bear said:

You lot are lucky to have normal poos. 

I have moderate/severe Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease) and I'm lucky if it isn't coming out like a fire hydrant most days. 

I’m the same if it’s any consolation :(

Had my large bowel removed in ‘04 due to initial UC diagnosis which has since been re diagnosed as Crohn’s disease.

I probably go 6-8 times a day and ‘coming out like a fire hydrant’ is an accurate analogy!

• Like 1

Politician interviews on R4's Today programme;

Politician: So, let me be clear, um er em er, statistically speaking, um er um er, we've invested more in the last period than the previous government, um er um er, shambles under previous government, way forward, um er em er

Interviewer: but surely you don't advocate the slaughter of innocent babies? 

1 hour ago, Brizzle Fox said:

Or "cheers drive" as they tend to say in the South West

I used to get "thanks drive" when I drove HGV's delivering to supermarkets. I usually responded with "no probs, operative".

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

‘ITK’s’ dropping spurious, vague things into the Rodgers thread then never elaborating. Acting as if they’re handling government secrets or something. 

It works the same way as Mediums.  Tiny vague bits of info that make you think “maybe they know something”, when in reality it’s just a guess or flat out lie.
“ITK” are always dropping stuff around this forum.  Yet what they drop is so insignificant, that you forget about it quickly, and thus unable to call them on their BS “insider info” later on.

Edited by marbles