Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

What are the symptoms of this?
Like having a cold but with a sore throat.

I haven't even got a cold, just a massive pain in my throat and where my tonsils used to be are horrible big white spots. Combine this with every joint hurting - it's just like tonsillitis again :S

Apparently it's called pharyngitis if you have no tonsils - so there you go.

I haven't even got a cold, just a massive pain in my throat and where my tonsils used to be are horrible big white spots. Combine this with every joint hurting - it's just like tonsillitis again :S

Apparently it's called pharyngitis if you have no tonsils - so there you go.

Mystery solved then.

Checking my Facebook to discover 12 notifications, 10 of which turn out to be 'invites' to take a quiz on Big Brother stars, Michael Jackson and other shit. The other two are Speed Date invites for a 46 year old in Rotherham. I want proper notifications and most definitely not this horse manure.

Edited by Bilo

Checking my Facebook to discover 12 notifications, 10 of which turn out to be 'invites' to take a quiz on Big Brother stars, Michael Jackson and other shit. The other two are Speed Date invites for a 46 year old in Rotherham. I want proper notifications and most definitely not this horse manure.

Change your settings then.

I only get notifications if someone tags me in something or comments on my pics/wall/notes etc.

Change your settings then.

I only get notifications if someone tags me in something or comments on my pics/wall/notes etc.

I really should get more knowledge of the old FaceyB. Didn't know you could do this. :doh:

Many thanks Nussul. :thumbup:

'Proper Notifications'? I don't think I've ever been notified about anything I gave a shit about.

I keep looking at Facebook but I don't know why. There's never anything more exciting on there than the news that someone has made a cake or their toe hurts, or an invite to find out 'which 17th century French philosopher are you?', 'Which character from Robin's Nest are you?' or somesuch bollocks.

It was quite nice to have Facebook contacts that didn't mention Michael Jackson even once though

roof fozx's incoherent racsim gronds my fears.

Haha it's not racisim.....just hate why I should pay a lot of money for a train ticket when people just be dodgy and push me out the way so they don't have to pay

roof fozx's incoherent racsim gronds my fears.

Haha it's not racisim.....just hate why I should pay a lot of money for a train ticket when people just be dodgy and push me out the way so they don't have to pay

The countless number of indian students that push thru when I use my train ticket.to get thru the gates cos they don't buy a ticket. Then run away went I get in there face about....pay your way is all I ask

Both these points,

Birmingham to Leicester is the worst for them, never had a problem up north even with similar barrier systems in place :angry:

Just read about Police Community Support Officers :D who are breaking into houses just to teach people a lesson, I'd like to see them try at my house, how dare they? And whats more irratting than that was reading about the women who came face to face with the officer in her kitchen who was then lectured by the officer and the woman responded 'it made me think' yeah it would make me think, think about getting the so called community officer out my bloody house, what nerve they have, and just to accept it pissed me off even more

Just read about Police Community Support Officers :D who are breaking into houses just to teach people a lesson, I'd like to see them try at my house, how dare they? And whats more irratting than that was reading about the women who came face to face with the officer in her kitchen who was then lectured by the officer and the woman responded 'it made me think' yeah it would make me think, think about getting the so called community officer out my bloody house, what nerve they have, and just to accept it pissed me off even more

Have you got a link for this? Even the police aren't allowed to enter premises without just reason!

It was online in the mirror on saturday, theres a link for the same story (I think) in the sun:-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...easy-it-is.html

Thanks, I shall have a look....

What is grinding my gears is the unavailability of this beauty in the UK.

dsc_0757.jpg

It is ice cream based on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It may look look like poo, but it tastes like heaven. I might even petition Hot Chip to change the lyrics to 'Hold On', and I am a huge fan of caramel.

It was online in the mirror on saturday, theres a link for the same story (I think) in the sun:-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...easy-it-is.html

I've read it, and it's a joke. It's trespass, and I would be complaining to the Chief Constable!! I have no problem with crime prevention, but do it in the form of leaflets etc. It's clearly a part of English law that there are limitations, even by police etc (Entick v Carrington).

dsc_0757.jpg

It is ice cream based on Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It may look look like poo, but it tastes like heaven. I might even petition Hot Chip to change the lyrics to 'Hold On', and I am a huge fan of caramel.

Why they don't sell these outside London is beyond me. That and butterfingers. :angry: