Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

4 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Interesting conundrum. I visit folks homes as part of my job and on 2 or 3 occasions needed to use their loo for a number two

General opinion is you shouldn't really, but the alternative is you shit yourself. :blush::nono:

Haha I know, when you gotta go you gotta go.

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

One of our moving men left an unflushable turd after finishing unloading at the new place, he was in there so long it ticked over into the next hour so the moving company charged us for an extra hour. He also left it in the toilet in the attic conversion which is the spare room. So we didn't even find it for a few days.

We did complain and didn't have to pay the extra hour.

This is a moving men thing. Some friends of ours were moving out their first home together and a big Polish mover did the worst poo you've ever smelt right at the end when it was all packed up.

They no longer associate the flat as their first home and where they had their baby daughter. They just remember the smell.

2 hours ago, Captain... said:

One of our moving men left an unflushable turd after finishing unloading at the new place, he was in there so long it ticked over into the next hour so the moving company charged us for an extra hour. He also left it in the toilet in the attic conversion which is the spare room. So we didn't even find it for a few days.

We did complain and didn't have to pay the extra hour.

I shouldn't laugh but....

Posts on Instagram or Twitter (even some news websites these days) that say BREAKING and then proceed to give absolutely no news.

For example:

BREAKING! Juventus are thinking about their manager options and Conte could be on the list.

BREAKING! My predictions for this weekend's dog show.

That's not fvcking news you twat. Just more clickbait.

Mobile game ads. 

I don't play mobile games, they're absolutely shit. Yet, I can't do anything online without being bombarded with totally misrepresentative ads that clearly don't look anything like the game.

However I am at this point invested in the soap opera that is Mafia City. That Lv.1 Crook is such a great character. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

“Me thinks” “I did a thing” “Adulting”

Get into a fire. 

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Up there with "Holibobs"

Almost exclusively women, too. I do have one bloke on my FB who says 'nom nom' every time he posts anything about food though, that really gets on my nerves. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Almost exclusively women, too. I do have one bloke on my FB who says 'nom nom' every time he posts anything about food though, that really gets on my nerves. 

Urgh, he needs to do some Adulting :D

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Along with people who just put “feeling sad today” 🎣 

1 hour ago, FoyleFox said:

Which always elicits a reply "u ok hun mate?".

There's a number of posts on FT that are exactly this.

• Sad 1

People working in advertising - they make an ‘everyman’ advert for the new Google Pixel phone featuring some bloke called Lucian. Can’t wait for their next advert when Crispin goes to Srewfix to buy roofing felt and rawl plugs.

• Haha 1