Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I've read it, and it's a joke. It's trespass, and I would be complaining to the Chief Constable!! I have no problem with crime prevention, but do it in the form of leaflets etc. It's clearly a part of English law that there are limitations, even by police etc (Entick v Carrington).

Yep, and the woman just accepting it just gets to me, I hope she was in the minority and most of them told the CO's where to go and quick!

Why they don't sell these outside London is beyond me. That and butterfingers. :angry:

They sell it in London???? :o If you are pulling my (metaphorical) plonker, I will hunt you down.

Yep, and the woman just accepting it just gets to me, I hope she was in the minority and most of them told the CO's where to go and quick!

I am tempted to leave my doors and windows open for the opportunity to argue with one of these chappies, or chappesses.

They sell it in London???? :o If you are pulling my (metaphorical) plonker, I will hunt you down.

I am tempted to leave my doors and windows open for the opportunity to argue with one of these chappies, or chappesses.

Indeed... I would be using "reasonable force" to get them out of my house very quickly! Anyway can you imagine how an elderly person would react to this? The shock/fright could finish someone off!! Disgusting :angry:

The only place ive managed to buy them in England. Although they were very expensive as they were imports.

they sell the reeses cups in the paper shop on charles street, opposite new look. :dunno:

Will be paying them a visit next time in town. Nice one :)

It was online in the mirror on saturday, theres a link for the same story (I think) in the sun:-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...easy-it-is.html

What a joke. This is unbelievable, I can't even put it into words. So, we aren't allowed to leave our window open now (at our own risk)?

Mind you, these coppers might be jokers, but at least they weren't selling crack, pills and weed like some I used to know around 2001.

they sell the reeses cups in the paper shop on charles street, opposite new look. :dunno:

That'll be just the cups, not the ice cream with the mini cups in them. You can buy them in many places, but I want the ice cream. *stomps foot*

That'll be just the cups, not the ice cream with the mini cups in them. You can buy them in many places, but I want the ice cream. *stomps foot*

We seem to have got our wires crossed. lol I was talking about the cups but that ice cream does look good.

Whatever happened to the peanut butter pretzel Ben & Jerry's? Not sure if they had it here but use to buy that in Holland all the time. It literally was the nuts.

IceCream15-2T.jpg

Ricky Ponting.

And

Old people, who just happen to be my next door neighbours who can't control their dog to stop it yapping all the live long day. It's the countryside, if I'd have wanted noise pollution I would have stayed in where I used to live in Leicester.

What a joke. This is unbelievable, I can't even put it into words. So, we aren't allowed to leave our window open now (at our own risk)?

Mind you, these coppers might be jokers, but at least they weren't selling crack, pills and weed like some I used to know around 2001.

As a serving Police Community Support Officer, I have to state that this act was ridiculous, and not part of their role. The only time a P.C.S.O. may enter a private property is if there is deemed to be a danger to life or limb. They can also enter, for any reason, in the company of a Police Officer.

I just can't understand what they thought they were doing! Totally wrong, and would not be tolerated here at Thames Valley Police. If I did it, I would be in deep shit. :nono::nono::nono:

Ricky Ponting.

And

Old people, who just happen to be my next door neighbours who can't control their dog to stop it yapping all the live long day. It's the countryside, if I'd have wanted noise pollution I would have stayed in where I used to live in Leicester.

Neighbours are a pain in the arse full stop. I want to move somewhere that has no neighbours.

Neighbours are a pain in the arse full stop. I want to move somewhere that has no neighbours.

Ours on one side have disappeared :huh:

They did out the house, tidied the garden, introduced themselves but haven't been there for about 2 weeks now.

Edited by Corky

They did out the house, tidied the garden, introduced themselves but haven't been there for about 2 weeks now.

Well that part of the city is well-dodgy. :punk: Anything could have happened!!! :o:ph34r::P

Have they gone on holiday? When we moved into our current home, we moved the one week, then went on holiday a week later. We didn't bother introducing ourselves to the neighbours, as we already knew that they were cocks.