Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

11 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

The fact that most people do now makes me hate those that don't even more

Elderly lady on our street asked a young women whose dog often shat outside her house, if she could kindly pick it up in future.

Later that day  the young women came back with a fella who then intimidated the old lady, telling her you don't tell us what to f*** ing  do and what will you do about it anyway?

Lowlifes.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

This whole Harry/Meghan vs William/Kate/rest of the royal family thing. I find it so tedious yet it's impossible to avoid. My other half pretends she's above it all but she's secretly interested in it and keeps trying to engage me in conversation about it. WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP?!

I even read a headline this morning saying that Harry was 'terrified' because William shouted at him once. Jeez, pull yourself together man! What a pussy....

No need to shout. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Elderly lady on our street asked a young women whose dog often shat outside her house, if she could kindly pick it up in future.

Later that day  the young women came back with a fella who then intimidated the old lady, telling her you don't tell us what to f*** ing  do and what will you do about it anyway?

Lowlifes.

Urrgh, awful. The only consolation I can take from such things is that that's learned behaviour and I'm forever thankful I didn't grow up in an environment where that's accepted as what you do.

Nobody wants to be the person voted most likely to be bitten by a police dog

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

This whole Harry/Meghan vs William/Kate/rest of the royal family thing. I find it so tedious yet it's impossible to avoid. My other half pretends she's above it all but she's secretly interested in it and keeps trying to engage me in conversation about it. WHEN IS IT GOING TO STOP?!

I even read a headline this morning saying that Harry was 'terrified' because William shouted at him once. Jeez, pull yourself together man! What a pussy....

I didn't realise you and @MrFoxesDeb were the same person :ph34r: lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nalis said:

I see this said a few times. Unless you're C suite for a listed company and getting over 10,000 emails a day is it really that much of an inconvenience to receive an email saying thanks when you've done something for someone?

I don't mind a thanks when I've done something out of the ordinary for my job, but getting thanked by your manager every time you do your basic duties is tedious.

However the worst is being in an email chain and it gets resolved and then the project manager has to have the last word, even if that word is just "Thanks" sent to 20 people on copy.

Edited by Captain...

3 minutes ago, Captain... said:

I don't mind a thanks when I've done something out of the ordinary for my job, but getting thanked by your manager every time you do your basic duties is tedious.

However the worst is being in an email chain and it gets resolved and then the project manager has to have the last word, even if that word is just "Thanks" sent to 20 people on copy.

Thanks for letting us know.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 15/12/2022 at 14:31, Free Falling Foxes said:

Lowlifes.

https://youtu.be/-rT-1bAD_b0

On 15/12/2022 at 14:51, ClaphamFox said:

Harry and Meghan do often come out as if they're self-entitled to sympathy and have never put a foot wrong in their life.

Sorry, but something isn't right with them.

Edited by Wymsey

11 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Harry and Meghan do often come out as if they're self-entitled to sympathy and have never put a foot wrong in their life.

Sorry, but something isn't right with them.

It's Meghan. It's Meghan.

It's all about Meghan and always will be. She's a (pretty much) failed actress and she wants to be as famous as she can be but without any discernible talent to achieve that. So she married a Royal Prince.

I do wonder what their courtship was like.

Edited by Parafox

I didn't really want to comment on the Meghan / Harry stuff but might do me good to post my perspective here. 

I don't like Meghan's behaviour at all. I think she's manipulative, controlling and craves attention. I've found a lot of her claims completely unbelievable and she's constantly made reference to feeling suicidal but it reminds me of manipulation.

I don't know the in's and out's of being involved with royalty but I think if a princess ended up in my social circle and we started to hit it off I'd do my best to decide if that life was one I wanted for myself or if she actually wanted out then we would set out on that path from the beginning, making the best attempt at an amicable solution.

I don't think Meghan ever wanted any part of being a working royal, but she waited until she'd got her husband fully under her control and then demanded what she wanted.  

It's clear to me that Meghan is using Harry's trauma over the loss of his mother to control him. Using her mental health to manipulate him into fearing for her life. From his perspective he's protecting his wife like he wasn't able to protect his mother. But I think it's all a manipulation and the real motive is control and attention. People like Meghan must have control and must control 'the narrative'. Does she care that she's caused her husband to become estranged from his father and brother? 

That's my take anyway. I'd actually love to be wildly wrong.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

I didn't really want to comment on the Meghan / Harry stuff but might do me good to post my perspective here. 

I don't like Meghan's behaviour at all. I think she's manipulative, controlling and craves attention. I've found a lot of her claims completely unbelievable and she's constantly made reference to feeling suicidal but it reminds me of manipulation.

I don't know the in's and out's of being involved with royalty but I think if a princess ended up in my social circle and we started to hit it off I'd do my best to decide if that life was one I wanted for myself or if she actually wanted out then we would set out on that path from the beginning, making the best attempt at an amicable solution.

I don't think Meghan ever wanted any part of being a working royal, but she waited until she'd got her husband fully under her control and then demanded what she wanted.  

It's clear to me that Meghan is using Harry's trauma over the loss of his mother to control him. Using her mental health to manipulate him into fearing for her life. From his perspective he's protecting his wife like he wasn't able to protect his mother. But I think it's all a manipulation and the real motive is control and attention. People like Meghan must have control and must control 'the narrative'. Does she care that she's caused her husband to become estranged from his father and brother? 

That's my take anyway. I'd actually love to be wildly wrong.

Edited by BeardyFox
Pissed up but this is a load of old bollocks
  • Like 1

What's wrong with wanting to control ' the narrative' and getting their side across, plenty of people do it even on Foxestalk. Anyone would be sick of people purporting to speak for them. Anyone would get sick to death of the personal attacks in the press that the masses would believe as newspapers are like hypnosis for the masses that will believe anything if its printed in ink. The papers always want to control the narrative. Newspapers manipulate and control more people than Megan ever could. It wasn't Megan that caused Harry to be estranged from his brother and father but rather their reactions to his and Megan's relationship. 

• Thanks 1