Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I had a lie in today!! Lazy ****er.

I was in at 6.10am. But actuallly working. I usually arrive at 8am. Lazy? Me? How verrrrry dare you.

However, I do enjoy reading your posts in the morning. And then looking at the contrast between them and BlabyFoxs'.

I was in at 6.10am. But actuallly working. I usually arrive at 8am. Lazy? Me? How verrrrry dare you.

However, I do enjoy reading your posts in the morning. And then looking at the contrast between them and BlabyFoxs'.

I think James and Blaby Fox are the same person, abit like Jekyll and Hyde but I can't figure out who is the Jekyll and who is the Hyde!!! :huh:

People who win millions on the lottery and carry on doing their crap job, if it isnt going to change your life give the money to relatives or charity.

Plus people who knock the young generation, back in england I saw lads giving their seats for older passengers, opening doors for others and what really struck home was the amount of young kids who say please and thank you (it doesnt happen that much elsewhere), the kids are alright. ;)

People who win millions on the lottery and carry on doing their crap job, if it isnt going to change your life give the money to relatives or charity.

Agreed, if it's not going to change your life why bother buying a ticket? Also why is it always pensioners who win the big prizes?

Plus people who knock the young generation, back in england I saw lads giving their seats for older passengers, opening doors for others and what really struck home was the amount of young kids who say please and thank you (it doesnt happen that much elsewhere), the kids are alright. ;)

Me Too!! Cant stand these people!! Also someone who really needs that job could be doing it rather than someone who doesnt need the money. Waste of a lottery win.

On your 2nd point, what grinds my gears is that a lot of old people wont thank or acknowledge when someones given up their seat for them etc AND...... queue jumping... old people are terrible for it lol

How do you know they haven't? :dunno:

Me Too!! Cant stand these people!! Also someone who really needs that job could be doing it rather than someone who doesnt need the money. Waste of a lottery win.

I think many who carry on with their jobs do it to maintain a sense of normality and to show their attitude hasn't been changed by money.