Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

39 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

How come whenever your forced to use an actual public toilet and not a urinal, someone has caked the porcelain in shit! And I'm not talking about a few marks showing the presence of it, I'm talking full clumps defying gravity clinging to the sides. 

Public toilet experiences. Now there's a potential gem of a thread. 

• Haha 2

Temporary traffic lights, I like to think I’m observant and rational enough to know that they not blighting me everywhere I go but it bastard feels like it at the moment. 

The A47 is bad enough anyway 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Baby on board stickers on cars. I am not less likely to go in to the back of you because I saw your sticker.

I think it was on here many years back that I found out a reason as to why people have those stickers on their cars. And it's a morbid one. 

Apparently with the sticker on/visible, if there is a serious incident, it helps police and the emergency services identify that there is a baby or small child on board. 

Not sure if that is 'official', but I guess it makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think it was on here many years back that I found out a reason as to why people have those stickers on their cars. And it's a morbid one. 

Apparently with the sticker on/visible, if there is a serious incident, it helps police and the emergency services identify that there is a baby or small child on board. 

Yeah thats quite morbid lol

I work in a hospital and I’ve discovered that consultants (and other healthcare professionals) leave some absolutely rancid messes behind in toilets 

I’m at a point where I think I’d rather die than seek out their help if and when I need it 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Temporary traffic lights, I like to think I’m observant and rational enough to know that they not blighting me everywhere I go but it bastard feels like it at the moment. 

The A47 is bad enough anyway 

The worst are the 4 way ones where they all seem to be on red for minutes when they change over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

The amount of men I see not wash their hands after using the toilets. Utterly disgusting.

Maybe they carry hand sanitiser in their pocket than use the sink? :dunno:

17 hours ago, StanSP said:

Somebody I know used that as a reason for the sign in her car. So I asked her if she takes the sign down if she hasnt got a child on board. She didn't.

• Like 1

When people post on social media that they are 'super' proud of something, or 'super' excited to go somewhere, or 'super' happy for whatever reason.

Why don't you 'super' fvck off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Izzy said:

When people post on social media that they are 'super' proud of something, or 'super' excited to go somewhere, or 'super' happy for whatever reason.

Why don't you 'super' fvck off.

Does this 'super' grind your gears?