Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

How do you know they have? Eh? Eh?

I don't but im not the one making assumptions. It just sounds like sour grapes to me, how someone conducts themselves once they have won a large amount of money is up to them.

Its beggars belief why that would bother someone.

I think many who carry on with their jobs do it to maintain a sense of normality and to show their attitude hasn't been changed by money.

Exactly. Money isn't the be all of life. Money can have negative effects but still I would say there are far more positives.

I don't but im not the one making assumptions. It just sounds like sour grapes to me, how someone conducts themselves once they have won a large amount of money is up to them.

Exactly. Money isn't the be all of life. Money can have negative effects but still I would say there are far more positives.

Too feckin right its sour grapes on my part ... the bastards!! :D

I think your missing the point of this thread.

Of course its up to them how they conduct themselves thats not the point of this thread is it? but its irritating that despite winning millions nothing changes...if you carry on doing what you've always done why play the lottery?

Its not sour grapes at all. Good luck to them.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news...il/article.html

This sort of thing makes me so angry I could scream. What is it in a kids head that makes them want to torment an old man?? I just dont fecking get it. :angry::angry:

Then in another story The Mockery is reporting that someone is funding holidays for troubled kids!!!

Totally agee. :thumbsup: :clap::clap:

I think your missing the point of this thread.

Of course its up to them how they conduct themselves thats not the point of this thread is it? but its irritating that despite winning millions nothing changes...if you carry on doing what you've always done why play the lottery?

Its blindly clear what he point of this thread is, since when do we have to shut up shot and not criticise ones gear that grinds them.

I have had a gear or two contested on a few occasions. :thumbup:

What an odd thing to moan about.

lol

lol

If I won the lottery I'd pay morbidly obese people to go to TommyG's gym and rub their sweaty bodies on him, all accidental like.

Daily.

But would you still be working while your organising this flubber rubbing fest Daggers? That's what the people want to know

Franchised car dealers.

Every time I go to one (and I only visit them when I really have to) I am reminded why I despise them so much. Although the fact that the one I had to go to now employs a beautiful Scandinavian girl on the service desk makes up for it slightly - I think they've employed her to make customers hate them a little less; it does work a bit

People who either:

1. Relentlessly update their Facebook status.

2. Like their own status.

I have just had to remove another friend (I didn't even know the guy, some random from school) because he was guilty on both charges.

That's now 2 removed with many more on the watch list.

People who either:

I have just had to remove another friend (I didn't even know the guy, some random from school) because he was guilty on both charges.

This annoys me more than anything on Facebook.

Why?!?!

OF COURSE YOU LIKE YOUR OWN STATUS, YOU FUCKING WROTE IT!

People who either:

Dont get me started on these 2 things.

My facebook status currently reflects my ability to put my foot, well and truely, in it.

I have just managed to piss off the old dear who works here, by suggesting that she should make herself useful and fetch teh sandwiches. It wasn't meant with malice. She has now left the office for a walk.

Honestly, some people have NO sense of humour.

My facebook status currently reflects my ability to put my foot, well and truely, in it.

I have just managed to piss off the old dear who works here, by suggesting that she should make herself useful and fetch teh sandwiches. It wasn't meant with malice. She has now left the office for a walk.

Honestly, some people have NO sense of humour.

Haha. I wondered what that was about.

Maybe it's just a charade and she has actually made herself useful and gone to fetch the sandwiches...

Haha. I wondered what that was about.

Maybe it's just a charade and she has actually made herself useful and gone to fetch the sandwiches...

This office gets shut down on Monday. EVERYONE else has found a new job. She is 63, and is of the opinion that we should all try "really" hard to make it work.

Get your head out of the sand love.

This annoys me more than anything on Facebook.

Why?!?!

OF COURSE YOU LIKE YOUR OWN STATUS, YOU fooking WROTE IT!

More to the point, where is the option to dislike something. Every 'tard who likes their own status would then feel my wrath. Or displeasure.

More to the point, where is the option to dislike something. Every 'tard who likes their own status would then feel my wrath. Or displeasure.

I read somewhere that Facebook said no to it because, apparently, it could cause cyber bullying :huh:

But it's the same as someone liking something that says "my dog died" or summat!!

I read somewhere that Facebook said no to it because, apparently, it could cause cyber bullying :huh:

But it's the same as someone liking something that says "my dog died" or summat!!

Or a load of people on a forum saying someones 4 year old kid was Fugly lol lol