Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I read somewhere that Facebook said no to it because, apparently, it could cause cyber bullying :huh:

But it's the same as someone liking something that says "my dog died" or summat!!

lol That's ridiculous. Who bullies someone they added as a friend. lol

As posted on another forum, ads for cleaning products. Especially Cilit Bang. "Look at how shitty my bog is! See how clean it is now!" I mean, who the fook lets their toilet get that dirty in the first place? Same with kitchens, I couldn't live in a house as dirty as the "before cleaning" state.

Why are you washing your memory stick? Bit weird.

Ha. Oh, the hilarity. :rolleyes::whistle:

As posted on another forum, ads for cleaning products. Especially Cilit Bang. "Look at how shitty my bog is! See how clean it is now!" I mean, who the fook lets their toilet get that dirty in the first place? Same with kitchens, I couldn't live in a house as dirty as the "before cleaning" state.

Er, no - quite. :unsure:*Note to self: buy more cleaning products* :ph34r:

beyonce, i f**king get it ok, youre black and you have a big arse! great! i think we all get it now! stop dancing predictably with 2 other girls behind you like a few horses on heroin! get fed up of seeing her Foobin face on music channels all the time!

jesus christ! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Edited by morris1234

beyonce, i f**king get it ok, youre black and you have a big arse! great! i think we all get it now! stop dancing predictably with 2 other girls behind you like a few horses on heroin! get fed up of seeing her Foobin face on music channels all the time!

I don't mind personally.

Sexiest female in music.

edit: Behind Katy Perry of course.

Edited by NSLL

Well this hugely gay.

And she is by far the most perfect thing in music.

Edited by Samilktray

beyonce, i f**king get it ok, youre black and you have a big arse! great!

It's not that big! Saw one of her outfits on holiday, and there is no way I could have squeezed into it, it looked like a child's! And I can fit into kids clothes! And she's supposed to be taller than me!

lol Behave.

White iPod headphones.

1. They look fucking shit.

2. They sound worse.

3. They retain in the ear approximately 10% of their total output, leaving the other 90% to drift around packed tube carriages and other enclosed areas.

4. People who use them invariably listen to shit music.

5. If you like music enough to buy an iPod then do yourselves a favour and buy some fucking Sennheisers.

White iPod headphones.

1. They look fucking shit.

2. They sound worse.

3. They retain in the ear approximately 10% of their total output, leaving the other 90% to drift around packed tube carriages and other enclosed areas.

4. People who use them invariably listen to shit music.

5. If you like music enough to buy an iPod then do yourselves a favour and buy some fucking Sennheisers.

I shall bear your comments in mind.

Ambulances, police cars, fire engines who put on their sirens whenever they come to a roundabout, traffic lights or traffic jam.

Who the fuck do they think they are trying to save lives and shit?