Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who don't follow gym ettiquette. Earlier I went to an empty squat rack and stripped the barbell on it so I could use the pull up bar. About 7 minutes and two sets later a bloke at least in his 40s walks by and has a strop that I had stripped his bar, saying he'd reserved the rack by laying his tiny lanyard, attached to nothing, on the floor next to it. Then says it's the most ridiculous thing he's ever heard when I say you have to share when the gym is busy 🤣

Edited by TJQuik
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

People who can't walk down a street in a straight line, makes overtaking very difficult.

Or people who can clearly see you in a hurry behind them and won't move out the way. A nightmare on staircases.

• Like 1

I appreciate the need to use less plastic, but whoever decided to remove the plastic wrapping from rolls of wrapping paper and replace them with 4 or 5 stickers wrapped round the roll wants shooting. All the rolls are ripped and you ruin half of it taking the stickers off.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

The word “just”.

It’s only ever used by someone in a sentence by a person who doesn’t give a toss about the inconvenience they’ve caused by their ignorance and/or selfishness. 

41 minutes ago, Daggers said:

The word “just”.

It’s only ever used by someone in a sentence by a person who doesn’t give a toss about the inconvenience they’ve caused by their ignorance and/or selfishness. 

I’ve just read your post and don’t agree. 

8 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I appreciate the need to use less plastic, but whoever decided to remove the plastic wrapping from rolls of wrapping paper and replace them with 4 or 5 stickers wrapped round the roll wants shooting. All the rolls are ripped and you ruin half of it taking the stickers off.

Wait until you realise that some places have cardboard straws that come in a plastic wrapper.

Utterly insane. 

2 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

I keep my ketchup right next to my eggs where they both belong which is not in the effing fridge

My Mrs always puts the eggs in the fridge.

I always take them back out.

I always put the ketchup in the fridge.

My Mrs always takes it back out.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

My Mrs always puts the eggs in the fridge.

I always take them back out.

I always put the ketchup in the fridge.

My Mrs always takes it back out.

High level culinary hokey cokey. Non stop excitement in your new kitchen 😆 

• Haha 3