Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Ambulances, police cars, fire engines who put on their sirens whenever they come to a roundabout, traffic lights or traffic jam.

:huh:

They need to get through traffic somehow. If their sirens aren't on, they're just like 'normal traffic'

Yeah i guess when they turn the sirens off once they're clear of traffic the people they're rushing to save just die.

They turn the sirens off once they're clear of traffic because there's no need to have it on. THERE'S NO TRAFFIC. They put the siren on when they're near a roundabout or traffic lights or traffic jam because they need to alert drivers that they're approaching and will be coming through. THERE'S TRAFFIC, AND THAT TRAFFIC NEEDS TO BE AWARE THERE IS AN EMERGENCY VEHICLE COMING THROUGH. It's really not that hard a concept to grasp unless you're an idiot

They turn the sirens off once they're clear of traffic because there's no need to have it on. THERE'S NO TRAFFIC. They put the siren on when they're near a roundabout or traffic lights or traffic jam because they need to alert drivers that they're approaching and will be coming through. THERE'S TRAFFIC, AND THAT TRAFFIC NEEDS TO BE AWARE THERE IS AN EMERGENCY VEHICLE COMING THROUGH. It's really not that hard a concept to grasp unless you're an idiot

I couldn't actually bring myself to believe he hadn't grasped the concept, hence the smilie.

I just cant grasp it, just because there is an emergency vehicle on the road, does it mean there is an emergency?

I just cant grasp it, just because there is an emergency vehicle on the road, does it mean there is an emergency?

If they have a siren going then YES! :rolleyes: OR maybe theyre just doing it to piss you off? :huh:

If they have a siren going then YES! :rolleyes: OR maybe theyre just doing it to piss you off? :huh:

Are you yanking my chain? Im mad because they blatantly do it to get through traffic. Driving along normally but as they see a crowded roundabout ahead, on come the sirens.

Them kids on my street going out a ridiculas times with their parents not caring about them and then the kids shouting and screaming at ridiculas f**king levels!!!!!! :@:@:@ Honestly the rest of the street must be deaf not to hear them.

Why dont they just go in and have their dinner or something :@:@:@

Edited by Fox92

Them kids on my street going out a ridiculas times with their parents not caring about them and then the kids shouting and screaming at ridiculas f**king levels!!!!!! :@:@:@ Honestly the rest of the street must be deaf not to hear them.

Weve found a 12 bore works quite well :thumbup:

I often think the same, we have young teenagers messing around in the park past midnight virtually every night!!

We get this problem, in what should be a fairly quiet close. I just let the dog out, (big German Shepherd) and watch them scatter into the night. He would lick them to death, but they don't know that, as they think he's a police dog. Better than watching the tele. :laugh:

Calm. Down.

We get this problem, in what should be a fairly quiet close. I just let the dog out, (big German Shepherd) and watch them scatter into the night. He would lick them to death, but they don't know that, as they think he's a police dog. Better than watching the tele. :laugh:

Like it. I have recenty discovered I can happily walk through a crowd of angry yoof with pram. As long as I have my German Shepherd with me. Amazing how a big dog with big teeth makes people get out of the way. Mine would also lick anyone within range, but as you say they are not to know that. :P

I hate it when kids are out having a bit of fun past dinnertime in the summer holidays.

I bet nobody on here was ever out past 7pm in their summer holidays.

I know, the little shits.

Why aren't they inside eating, playing on computers and getting fat. Oh..

It is actually quite funny that the 2 things people are kicking off about are Emergency services using their sirens and kids having fun lol

Cant be much bad going on in the world today then? :)