Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

2 hours ago, Parafox said:

I never ever eat nuts, crisps or any other "complimentary snack" that some pubs put out on the bar. Who knows where the fingers of any partaker of such fare have been before digging around in the bowl of peanuts.

Same at any kind of buffet. And never ever at a free salad trolley at a Harvester, where who knows what has been deposited in them by punters lingering over the trays.

Better hope nobody licks your bread or rubs their cock across it before it's put into a bag/paper bag lol

People are weird and do awful things. A mate of mine worked in a  grocery store and told me all kind of stories some of the male (99% of the time)  employees did. 

People are messed up!

Edited by Jattdogg

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

People who go home early but simultaneously try to do the whole ' night is still young' with you. Mate, I'm far too old to be blindly patronised...

Just stay at home and drink alone in silence like the rest of us. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Just stay at home and drink alone in silence like the rest of us. 

True man. Thats my usual but on the odd night I escape only to crave my home drinking den again ha 

Edited by Nalis

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Better hope nobody licks your bread or rubs their cock across it before it's put into a bag/paper bag lol

People are weird and do awful things. A mate of mine worked in a  grocery store and told me all kind of stories some of the male (99% of the time)  employees did. 

People are messed up!

You're right. Actually you've reminded me of a time in my teens when me and my mates had Saturday jobs in a local bakers and we pranked about quite a lot. Besides locking one lad in the freezer I recall another pissing into a bucket of glacé cherries before they were included in a cake mix.

It definitely goes on. 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Parafox said:

You're right. Actually you've reminded me of a time in my teens when me and my mates had Saturday jobs in a local bakers and we pranked about quite a lot. Besides locking one lad in the freezer I recall another pissing into a bucket of glacé cherries before they were included in a cake mix.

It definitely goes on. 

Ffs

Grow your own berries, raise your own animals. Moral of the story lol

Heard the 2 seniors working with me on a trial claim credit for all the data analysis/collation/cleaning I'd done for a few weeks, with the investigator.

Neither of them either mentioned my existence, which is lovely to realise how forgettable I am 

• Sad 1

On 29/07/2023 at 09:18, UniFox21 said:

Heard the 2 seniors working with me on a trial claim credit for all the data analysis/collation/cleaning I'd done for a few weeks, with the investigator.

Neither of them either mentioned my existence, which is lovely to realise how forgettable I am 

It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them being a pair of cvnts, quite frankly.  All too common.  

Have said it before, but the numerous companies via TV adverts urging viewers to buy a ticket or two.

It's becoming too regular now.

I only do the national lottery personally, but am starting to be put off by how often they're banging its drum.

Edited by Wymsey

5 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

It really makes me cringe. It's such a cliché. I have an actual best friend, someone who has been my best mate since we were 13. No one is ever replacing him and nor do I want anyone to.

No one is asking you to lol

A best friend might mean something different to different people. And you don't just have to have one best friend? 

Could be a partner and other friends you've known for much longer. 

• Like 1