Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

3 hours ago, Captain... said:

We need to fight them woke folk

Ffs, i just woke up from sleep and you want to fight me? 

So angry in the morning. Lol

I dislike the terms in general mate. All it does is seek to divide people further. With or against, like there cant be a middle ground.  Extremes on any side always lead down a dark path. 

• Thanks 1

Individuals that are unable to logically refute or debate challenges to their personal/political agendas or narratives and place a laughing emoji under a post instead. Happens often on the Covid and Ukraine threads. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Individuals that are unable to logically refute or debate challenges to their personal/political agendas or narratives and place a laughing emoji under a post instead. Happens often on the Covid and Ukraine threads. 

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

The amount of crap that gets posted on here. I’ll be scrolling through page after page to see if I’ve missed any news etc and it’ll just be people moaning about Rodgers on the Danny Ward thread. 

Same with transfer threads

"Been seen in morrisons yet"

"gerrimin"

"Stand by"

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

The amount of crap that gets posted on here. I’ll be scrolling through page after page to see if I’ve missed any news etc and it’ll just be people moaning about Rodgers on the Danny Ward thread. 

Can't believe Rodgers started him for most of the season tbh.

5 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Can't believe Rodgers started him for most of the season tbh.

Agree. Rodgers is far by the worst ex-manager I hate the most and I for one think moaning about him in inappropriate threads is totally legitimate.

• Thanks 1

Guest lcfc80
On 10/08/2023 at 15:34, Line-X said:

hmmm, this resonates for some reason with a load of posts deleted today here. Although also make me chuckle thinking of the Palace fans having a row on the train last night, about whether train workers should be on strike or not lol

On 10/08/2023 at 15:34, Line-X said:

Individuals that are unable to logically refute or debate challenges to their personal/political agendas or narratives 

It’s why I don’t debate with intellectual pigmies. There is no point, there is never a pay off, because they can’t appreciate their intellectual limitations.

The UPS website is currently doing my head in. 

Registered on there ages ago which supposedly should give me some delivery options. Two parcels arriving from the same company (Don’t ask I screwed up a order, one is being returned straight away) had a text notification with a link on one and arranged for it to be delivered to a pick up point. Absolutely nothing on the other and seemingly can’t do anything online to change it.