Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

- People who sit in middle lanes on motorways

- people who look at you like your Satan if you perform a neat overtake on a country road.

- Henleys clothing

- That fact that 4 girls I've got to know really well over the last month are all taken by renters.

- Liking your own status on FB

Oh and to top it all - spending 15 odd Euros on food at an airport, sit down then being told over a tannoy planes delayed and free food available to all on flight 2746 whatever to East Midlands....

Edited by Tommeh

- People who sit in middle lanes on motorways

- people who look at you like your Satan if you perform a neat overtake on a country road.

- Henleys clothing

- That fact that 4 girls I've got to know really well over the last month are all taken by renters.

- Liking your own status on FB

Oh and to top it all - spending 15 odd Euros on food at an airport, sit down then being told over a tannoy planes delayed and free food available to all on flight 2746 whatever to East Midlands....

If I ever come across anyone sat in the middle lane of the motorway Id feckin run em over! :P

Noooo seriously totally agree though - its the most infruiating thing in the world!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/B...200907415349956

People like this.......... should be put to death and how the feck do Social Services not think a 2 year old with a drug addict for a Mother is not at risk? 15 years for that!? Just looking at the little souls blue eyes made me fill up. Sometimes I despair of this country :angry::cry:

Are you yanking my chain? Im mad because they blatantly do it to get through traffic. Driving along normally but as they see a crowded roundabout ahead, on come the sirens.

So what you are saying is you think emergency services should have their sirens on even when not in traffic, rather than only when they need it to get out of the way? Cos that won't be even more annoying will it?

If I ever come across anyone sat in the middle lane of the motorway Id feckin run em over! :P

Noooo seriously totally agree though - its the most infruiating thing in the world!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/B...200907415349956

People like this.......... should be put to death and how the feck do Social Services not think a 2 year old with a drug addict for a Mother is not at risk? 15 years for that!? Just looking at the little souls blue eyes made me fill up. Sometimes I despair of this country :angry::cry:

Me too, in fact, most of the time I despair of this country.

At the moment, umbrellas are doing my head in. I know its raining and people need them to keep their hair dry and everything or whatever girls need them for but seriousley I think I must have been 'pocked' in the back and head 440000 times in the town centre the other day :angry:

Wisdom teeth - or, to be more precise - my wisdom teeth, that grow at a bizarre angle and occasionally seem to shift, pushing up through the gum. :angry:

Ouch! >_<:cry:

Footballers!!! You know you're right, they know you're right, but they shout and moan at you anyway! I think to psychlogically get me to give them the next big decision.

In particular, one centre half who kept trying to play an attacker offside, but his offside trap wasn't that good as his team mates didn't move out with him. Guess what though, it was my fault not his team mates :rolleyes:

Ah well, expected now lol

Wisdom teeth - or, to be more precise - my wisdom teeth, that grow at a bizarre angle and occasionally seem to shift, pushing up through the gum. :angry:

Ouch! >_<:cry:

Looking back, the two weeks of extreme pain and discomfort and looking like Quagmire was worth the lack of constant niggling pain that my wisdom tooth gave me.