Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

59 minutes ago, Royston. said:

When a footballer gives a thumbs up or similar gesture to appreciate a pass or long ball that was over hit or goes out of play or intercepted.

They are acknowledging mediocrity from their insanely paid, professional football player team mates.

Who'd have thought appreciation would grind your gears 😂

1 minute ago, Daggers said:

People who are so stupid they are still demanding 442 long ball. 

People who reply to page 8 of the Post Match thread and say 'we were ok, but we really need to think about the whole playing out the back thing......', as if they are the first to bring it up.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Alan Carr

And Michael Macintyre.......Watched the wheel last night,must be the worst game show ever made.At least on the majority of them they tell you the reason behind the answers and you learn something.

Car dealers who persuade you to pay a returnable £100 reservation fee on a car that you're tempted to buy, and then are extremely reluctant to pay back the fee, if you decide not to go ahead with the purchase. Don't they understand that things like that virtually guarantee that the customer will go elsewhere next time round? Maybe that's what they want - to dissuade what they regard as time-wasters coming back!   

On 29/09/2023 at 12:57, adejo92 said:

How Bill & Margaret, Mortgage free with their pensions rolling in can go & watch Swansea away for £20 yet me, with mortgages, children & god knows what else to pay for has to fork out £32+.

This is one thing I've never fully understood. I'm not expecting the situation to be reversed and them pay more, but I don't get why they don't pay the same as us. 

It's when I see things asking me to donate so person X can put their heating on. When I'm in the exact same position of not wanting to put my heating on knowing how much is going to cost. 

• Like 2

Daughter calls. Final year of her psychology degree. She's just out of an optional lecture. Parapsychology.

Parafvckingpsychology!

Lecturer said they're going out hunting ghosts with meters.

The bloke has received a grant of £600,000 to investigate parapsychological stuff.

Sixhundredfvckingthousandspounds!

How the frig has this shit got anything to do with academic enquiry? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Daughter calls. Final year of her psychology degree. She's just out of an optional lecture. Parapsychology.

Parafvckingpsychology!

The bloke has received a grant of £600,000 to investigate parapsychological stuff.

im betting he'll use that cash to fly to area 51 or wherever else all the alien zombies are. money well spent, youll be thanking him when he proves the existence of dodgy papier mache dolls

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

Parafvckingpsychology!

Watch us wreck the mic

Watch us wreck the mic

Watch us wreck the mic

Psyche!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

Parafvckingpsychology!

I've got a funny feeling that you don't agree with it!   

On 01/10/2023 at 16:42, Royston. said:

Appreciation of mediocrity.

"Thanks Kiernan, you could have found me in acres of space there but instead you found the ball boy. Wages earned!!

Usually preceded by a pissed off look that they then have to lessen the severity of by the little thumbs up 

4 hours ago, Daggers said:

Parafvckingpsychology!

If the academic enquiry finally proves, to great fanfare, that all parapsychological phenomena were invented by hucksters and are used to fool and fleece the gullible and the desperate, it will have been money well spent.

Not holding my breath, though.

5 hours ago, Daggers said:

Parafvckingpsychology!

Ghostbusters? 

5 hours ago, Daggers said:

Parafvckingpsychology!

Dare I ask, what university is this?