Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

This

and

Boys moaning about being with girls and then when they aren't with girls they moan about not being with them. In fact it doesn't grind my gears, it just amuses me.

I never moan about girls, I love them!!!

Filling in really long forms, council tax, Bank claims etc, and having to sign numerous copies, feck!!!

My draws, obviousley they are broke and the second draw keeps on falling onto the third draw and then that falls on the fourth :angry:

Also, went to bed the other night, went to look out of the window whilst I was feeling tired and I smashed my head on the window cill - however you spell it :P - but it killed. Had a resulting headache and sickness.

Edited by Fox92

My draws, obviousley they are broke and the second draw keeps on falling onto the third draw and then that falls on the fourth :angry:

Also, went to bed the other night, went to look out of the window whilst I was feeling tired and I smashed my head on the window cill - however you spell it :P - but it killed. Had a resulting headache and sickness.

You also need to ask how to spell "drawer" as well. :P

THIS ADVERT!

The guy in the car does EVERYTHING by the book bar look over his shoulder. The question is why did the bike try to overtake a car that had clearly indicated he was turning right with plenty of warning?

This is nothing against bikers - it's against poorly thought out adverts! It should show that people turn right WITHOUT indicating or looking. Bet they got paid loads for making that too. :@

THIS ADVERT!

The guy in the car does EVERYTHING by the book bar look over his shoulder. The question is why did the bike try to overtake a car that had clearly indicated he was turning right with plenty of warning?

This is nothing against bikers - it's against poorly thought out adverts! It should show that people turn right WITHOUT indicating or looking. Bet they got paid loads for making that too. :@

and this has been bugging you since 1999? lol;)

THIS ADVERT!

Now we know!

NOW we know!

NOW WE KNOW!

Courrier's leaving ,my parcels under my car, for anyone to steal!!!! How foooking stupid can you be, especially considering the items in the parcel are worth over £100!!!

Didnt think they could do that? Tell em you havent received it and get another one!

Courrier's leaving ,my parcels under my car, for anyone to steal!!!! How foooking stupid can you be, especially considering the items in the parcel are worth over £100!!!

Couriers using my drive when there's nothing parked on the roads. Even if there were cars, he still shouldn't be using my drive.

Racism at its finest or was it the ingredients for your backpack this saturday :D

I hope it was the competition. We at Royal Mail would never do such a thing.

PS, the item worth over £100 that was left under your car... it wasn't an exhaust pipe by any chance? :unsure:

I hope it was the competition. We at Royal Mail would never do such a thing.

PS, the item worth over £100 that was left under your car... it wasn't an exhaust pipe by any chance? :unsure:

It was UPS Trav, and amazingly they got a signature from SINGH!!!! :S

Now that would be service, especially if the courrier had fitted it aswell!!! :D

It was UPS Trav, and amazingly they got a signature from SINGH!!!! :S

Now that would be service, especially if the courrier had fitted it aswell!!! :D

That's crap service - specially as they self signed, but consider yourself lucky in one sense, cos if they had just left a slip I think their nearest depot is on the Jubilee Drive industrial estate in Loughboro (that on the far side of Loughboro too!). I was less than impressed at having to travel out there for (funnily enough) an exhaust :D for my Mini a few years back.