Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

12 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Halloween.

Trick or Treat, Pumpkins, stupid costumes, the whole shebang.

Absolute load of old pony.

But…streaming channels are packed with horror options - and you can’t beat a horror option (especially if it’s Maguire playing on Sky Sports). 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Daggers said:

But…streaming channels are packed with horror options - and you can’t beat a horror option (especially if it’s Maguire playing on Sky Sports). 

I call you and raise your 'can't beat a horror' with Toy Story..every time so there :P

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

The two bellends doing trick shots in their house (wow you threw bog roll on a stick, well done) with the most cringe over reactions are the ones that trigger me.

My missus has an unfortunate tiktok addiction and I swear 90% of it is all this garbage. I really don't get it. 

I'll admit to getting a bit fixated scrolling reddit sometimes and that's quite bad. But tiktok is pure brain rot. 

• Like 1

Has anybody seen that over-acting guy on TikTok? I don't have it but I've come across him being ridiculed on Twitter; absolutely insane. He creates awful hypothetical situations then acts them out but there isn't even a pinch of tongue in cheekness about it, he definitely wants a part on Line of Duty.

I know I shouldn't but I absolutely howl laughing at this sort of stuff, think the fact it's serious for him is what's getting me. Stick some Lewis Capaldi on, do some slow motion crying and wait for the job offers to roll in.

34 minutes ago, Langston said:

Has anybody seen that over-acting guy on TikTok? I don't have it but I've come across him being ridiculed on Twitter; absolutely insane. He creates awful hypothetical situations then acts them out but there isn't even a pinch of tongue in cheekness about it, he definitely wants a part on Line of Duty.

I know I shouldn't but I absolutely howl laughing at this sort of stuff, think the fact it's serious for him is what's getting me. Stick some Lewis Capaldi on, do some slow motion crying and wait for the job offers to roll in.

Wow.

That was hard to watch*.

*I feel like in the unlikely event that guy reads this, I need to clarify that it was hard to watch because of the absolute cringe. Not because your 'acting' evoked an emotional response from me.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Danizen said:

Wow.

That was hard to watch*.

*I feel like in the unlikely event that guy reads this, I need to clarify that it was hard to watch because of the absolute cringe. Not because your 'acting' evoked an emotional response from me.

Imagine being a pal of his. "Hi Lewis – you want me to get the day off work to do *what*? Pretend to be a policeman putting tape under a bridge where your hypothetical daughter has been murdered?"

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

WHY!?!? 

Screenshot_20231101_091553_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_091535_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_091518_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_091502_YouTube.jpg

If you avoid the clickbait random people and go for the proper professional vocal coaches, then you can actually learn something about vocal techniques and the singer they are reacting to. 

I like watching some stuff from The Charismatic Voice and The Fairy Voice Mother. 

1 hour ago, Milo said:

On a not too dissimilar note, I played Cards Against Humanity at the weekend with friends...and our 15 year old joined in.

Absolute rite of passage - although I'm not sure he's ever going to look at his mother in the same light again, or be able to play pac man

You animal!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Only if Daggers agrees to make a reaction video to my reaction video. 

It's part of my next podcast - Daggers Looks At Things. To date, I'm struggling to attract followers. I'm beginning to wonder if a silent visual format translates well to audio podcasts.

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

It's part of my next podcast - Daggers Looks At Things. To date, I'm struggling to attract followers. I'm beginning to wonder if a silent visual format translates well to audio podcasts.

I love it... youve never made more sense