Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People quoting something and writing 'This' under it to show they agree.

This is no where near as annoying as when someone types a big post (like Fez's in the Mattock thread) & people quote the whole thing and just write, "excellent post."

Be no harm in writing

Fez's post

& then responding so we haven't got to read and scroll through the same big thing 6 or 7 times.

:D

This is no where near as annoying as when someone types a big post (like Fez's in the Mattock thread) & people quote the whole thing and just write, "excellent post."

Be no harm in writing

& then responding so we haven't got to read and scroll through the same big thing 6 or 7 times.

:D

This ;)

Also. T-fooking-mobile adverts. fook OFF!!!!!!!!!

This ;)

Also. T-fooking-mobile adverts. fook OFF!!!!!!!!!

God yeah they are the worst ads ever! :angry:

Actually the worst ad ever is the one for a toilet cleaner thing when they annoying little brat keeps saying "I want to poo at Pauls" that is feckin awful. :(

Actually the worst ad ever is the one for a toilet cleaner thing when they annoying little brat keeps saying "I want to poo at Pauls" that is feckin awful. :(

I'd send the little twat to live at Paul's if my toilet isn't good enough for him.

Yeah they're doing my head in as well. AND the advert of Kevin Fucking Bishop! Started off funny, but I've seen it so many times!

It's all about the confidence :D

That advert is criminal. However the Triple Velvet ones piss me off even more. "Soft, soft, soft". Not my fist, you annoying little shit.

Dont think Ive seen that one? Whats it advertising? :huh:

Muller yoghurts. I have to either switch over or walk out the room when that add comes on now.

I hope Ann2 doesn't read this thread. :giggle:

Muller yoghurts. I have to either switch over or walk out the room when that add comes on now.

I hope Ann2 doesn't read this thread. :giggle:

Oh yeahhhhh I know the one.......... any ads with annoying little shits in are bloody awful, especially the foreign ones that have been dubbed over in English.

Oh yeahhhhh I know the one.......... any ads with annoying little shits in are bloody awful, especially the foreign ones that have been dubbed over in English.

Clearasil adverts are good at doing this

Edited by FoxForever

Are you crazy that was my fave advert, infact my whole family says 'I'm going to pauls for a poo' when they need to go...sad I know but of all the adverts to choose like those injurylawyersforyou or other dull ones to choose you pick that one. Its how he says it that makes me laugh, and the fact the word 'poo' is used in an advert makes me chuckle. I'm a child ok?

Edited by purpleronnie

Are you crazy that was my fave advert, infact my whole family says 'I'm going to pauls for a poo' when they need to go...sad I know but of all the adverts to choose like those injurylawyersforyou or other dull ones to choose you pick that one. Its how he says it that makes me laugh, and the fact the word 'poo' is used in an advert makes me chuckle. I'm a child ok?

lol