Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

ah, but there's 'don't agree-ing' and don't agree-ing + being holier than thou + being belittling (which) = stez' gears ground

I know exactly where youre coming from theres one or two experts Ive come across lately

Seeing as we're in the mood to rant about shit adverts, may I nominate the Vanish ones?

Particularly the one where he 'throws the pizza in the air, just like the guy in the restaurant.' The mother's response is a simple woops. WOOPS?! FOOKING WOOPS?! How much Valium would you need to be on to have such a mild reaction?

Then the two annoying little gits playing with Mummy's make-up. Don't we look lovely Mummy? No you fecking don't, you look like Gary Glitter's wet dream. Also, you've created a shit load extra washing for Mummy to do and now she needs more Valium.

You make Mummy drink you horrible little shits.

And breathe........

Particularly the one where he 'throws the pizza in the air, just like the guy in the restaurant.' The mother's response is a simple woops. WOOPS?! FOOKING WOOPS?! How much Valium would you need to be on to have such a mild reaction?

If Sir Fynwy drops pizza on his jeans, and he does, I just say "I hope you know which setting it goes on". No valium or nothing.

Go me.

If Sir Fynwy drops pizza on his jeans, and he does, I just say "I hope you know which setting it goes on". No valium or nothing.

Go me.

My missus rang up from work and asked me to turn the washing machine on , she was somewhat dismayed when 30 minutes later i rang back and asked where it was ^_^

This was maybe 3 months after we had moved in to this house and 3 years later its still held against me :angry:

My missus rang up from work and asked me to turn the washing machine on , she was somewhat dismayed when 30 minutes later i rang back and asked where it was ^_^

This was maybe 3 months after we had moved in to this house and 3 years later its still held against me :angry:

lol lol

Go me.

I think it's the combination of clean white jeans, a pizza from a takeaway and the fact the kids are arsing about chucking it up in the air, thus making a pizza-dropping-leading-to-permanent-greasestain incident more likely through sheer stupidity. It's just a little too idealistic for my liking, most mums would get a bit angry at that point but Mrs Stepford-Vanish? Not a flicker.

Welcome to the World of Marriage

People who insist on putting extra letters in words, for example 'thisssss' and 'excitedddd'. Why the fook, WHY THE fook do you do that? It's more than stupid and ridiculous.

Ooopps, sowweeee. :blush::devil:

lol

So it should!!

I think it's the combination of clean white jeans, a pizza from a takeaway and the fact the kids are arsing about chucking it up in the air, thus making a pizza-dropping-leading-to-permanent-greasestain incident more likely through sheer stupidity. It's just a little too idealistic for my liking, most mums would get a bit angry at that point but Mrs Stepford-Vanish? Not a flicker.

Maybe I too am a Mrs Stepford-Vanish type?

oveproteectiv boyfriends giivin me drty looks in yates and lquid. I'M OLNY TLKIN TO HER U DICK. (obv dnt no iev been ther thre times)p

Nob;

Have you been drinking? :giggle:

People who insist on putting extra letters in words, for example 'thisssss' and 'excitedddd'. Why the fook, WHY THE fook do you do that? It's more than stupid and ridiculous.

:o I always do that. It's goodddddddddddddddddddd :D

I only do it on Msn and texting though, not, like, in letters. :huh: