Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Being taken up the arse by an Artic ;)
:|

I have to point out that Id been on the wine last night after not having a drink for 2 weeks and it was a joke that Lisa would have got.... facebook thing. Im not a weirdo honest it just seemed amusing to me at the time in a drunk sort of way. :blush: Il get my coat. :D

I have to point out that Id been on the wine last night after not having a drink for 2 weeks and it was a joke that Lisa would have got.... facebook thing. Im not a weirdo honest it just seemed amusing to me at the time in a drunk sort of way. :blush: Il get my coat. :D

I did get it, and I did :giggle: if it's any consolation.

Paying £16.50 for a taxi ride of about 3 miles, and getting dropped off on the wrong side of the dual carriageway from the hotel and having to drag heavy bags a quarter of a mile down the road to get to the subway to get onto the correct side of the road. What a dozy sod (the taxi driver, closely followed by me). He even drove past it on the correct side of the road - whatever happened to 'The Knowledge?'. I think I know - it got replaced by Sat Nav.

Bloody London

Little French madame smiles so sweet.

She smiles and is nice when I speak French.

Speaking French to order three Cokes and a beer.

And then she charges me ten fucking quid.

The French have taken leave of their charging senses.

I feel the need to get a lot of things out of the way.

Vocoders

Timing belts

Alan Carr

Houses with vertical letterboxes

Items in the reduced section at supermarkets that you still consider to be too expensive for what it is

Slow drivers in fast cars

Watermelon

Sky (and their complete disdain for customer service)

Beggars who earn more in a day than I do in 4 (considering that none of their money is going to be declared earnings)

Steak and kidney lock openers

Mahmoud Ahmedinejad

The B&B I stayed at in Tenby 5 years ago

Total War - Medieval (which I faniced replaying on my PC recently and which won't play, even with the latest patchs (yes I know TW-Medieval 2)

My really noisy tumble dryer that my (profoundly deaf) wife uses -seemingly whenever I am in

The film Final Destination 2 - what next? The Last Samnurai 2? Never-ending Story 2? Oh...

All commercial radio stations, but in particular Heart FM which I have to endure at working in the morning and thus...

Sam and Amy - thanks for making me want to rip my ears off

That'll do for now. Since I mentioned Sam and Amy (Heart FM "DJs") I'm maxed on rage! :@

I feel the need to get a lot of things out of the way.

Vocoders

Timing belts

Alan Carr

Houses with vertical letterboxes

Items in the reduced section at supermarkets that you still consider to be too expensive for what it is

Slow drivers in fast cars

Watermelon

Sky (and their complete disdain for customer service)

Beggars who earn more in a day than I do in 4 (considering that none of their money is going to be declared earnings)

Steak and kidney lock openers

Mahmoud Ahmedinejad

The B&B I stayed at in Tenby 5 years ago

Total War - Medieval (which I faniced replaying on my PC recently and which won't play, even with the latest patchs (yes I know TW-Medieval 2)

My really noisy tumble dryer that my (profoundly deaf) wife uses -seemingly whenever I am in

The film Final Destination 2 - what next? The Last Samnurai 2? Never-ending Story 2? Oh...

All commercial radio stations, but in particular Heart FM which I have to endure at working in the morning and thus...

Sam and Amy - thanks for making me want to rip my ears off

That'll do for now. Since I mentioned Sam and Amy (Heart FM "DJs") I'm maxed on rage! :@

breath deep Trav!! breath deep... maybe into a paper bag!!

you seen the new Soulsavers album? looks pretty impressive Mark Lanegan, Jason Pierce, Mike Patton William Oldham, Gibby Haynes sounds like it could be brilliant

breath deep Trav!! breath deep... maybe into a paper bag!!

you seen the new Soulsavers album? looks pretty impressive Mark Lanegan, Jason Pierce, Mike Patton William Oldham, Gibby Haynes sounds like it could be brilliant

There's always a silver lining! :D

She is not going to shag you lav.

Is having short fingernails a secret code for wanting a shag? I feel embarrassed for even typing that.

:o

Assuming I'm "she", you'd be correct. Even if he does have short, bitten (but clean) fingernails!

:giggle:

:blush:

Please dont get the wrong idea, I seem like such a knob for typing this but I have no choice. I was only saying I had short fingernails. Make of that what you will lol

Anyway back on topic flies grind my gears.

Edited by lavrentis

last week I had 3 gold stars on my member profile, now I only have 2!! Alright....... WHO TOOK MY STAR AWAY??!! :angry::angry:

There you go, I've given you a few stars to up your average :thumbup:

Roadworks on the M1 as they are making it 4 lanes.

The average speed is 50 but people seem go slower and it does my head it, ecspecially on the first day of the season and it won't be finished untill 2011 I think :frusty::(:cry:

I don't know how to break this to you, but...

There you go, I've given you a few stars to up your average :thumbup:

And I've just taken them away.

:nono::cry:

I wouldn't worry too much Lou, James is a hate filled individual. He started an entire campaign to reduce my profile rating. He's a keyboard warrior of the highest degree. I've also heard that he supports bridges while swanning around Whitechapel in his white hood and robe burning a cross.

I don't know how to break this to you, but...

And I've just taken them away.

:nono::cry:

I wouldn't worry too much Lou, James is a hate filled individual. He started an entire campaign to reduce my profile rating. He's a keyboard warrior of the highest degree. I've also heard that he supports bridges while swanning around Whitechapel in his white hood and robe burning a cross.

lol Cheers! :D Now I know its him and not me I feel a whole lot better. Although Im with him on the bridge thing! :cool:;)