Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

I wouldn't worry too much Lou, James is a hate filled individual. He started an entire campaign to reduce my profile rating. He's a keyboard warrior of the highest degree. I've also heard that he supports bridges while swanning around Whitechapel in his white hood and robe burning a cross.

This is all true.

I also started a campaign to get YOU removed as Forum Leader for General Chat.

Warnings on recipes telling me not to eat uncooked cookie dough. I grew up on raw cake/biscuit/cookie mixes, and never had a single bout of food poisoning.

The female liar who is still refusing to accept any responsibility for hitting me with her car and her dumb**** insurance company which is refusing to cough up.

So to court we now go! Solicitor's letter came this morning to confirm that he is sorting the barrister today.

It's almost a year now that I've not had my bicycle.

Ridiculous.

The female liar who is still refusing to accept any responsibility for hitting me with her car and her dumb**** insurance company which is refusing to cough up.

So to court we now go! Solicitor's letter came this morning to confirm that he is sorting the barrister today.

It's almost a year now that I've not had my bicycle.

Ridiculous.

Surely you didn't need to use both words (grabs tin hat) :P

The female liar

Surely you didn't need to use both words (grabs tin hat) :P

It's not your head you need to worry about.

obviously I meant he shouldn't have been besmirching the fairer sex

good back pedalling! :)

Not good enough. :devil:

Woodstock!..ok its been 40 years, but...

it wasnt that important

the bands werent that good

you didnt change anything as a result of it

If lying around in mud, phucking anything that walked past, and getting stuck into grass was really so important we wouldve protected all those pigs from swine flu.

The only real contribution to the world that the "baby Boomers" have produced, is an ability to overhype their own self importance and to make the opening of a crisp packet something worthy of a national day of recognition!

baby boomers, pah!

Italian wallpaper. When you unroll a normal roll of walpapaer it unrolls from top to bottom. Italian paper unrolls from bottom to top. It can make things awkward and it's flippin annoying.

Sort it out Burlusconi! :angry:

Italian wallpaper. When you unroll a normal roll of walpapaer it unrolls from top to bottom. Italian paper unrolls from bottom to top. It can make things awkward and it's flippin annoying.

Sort it out Burlusconi! :angry:

Hang it with the pattern upside down? :dunno::P