Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

brain dead football fans who shout 'shoot' 'get it under', 'give it to .....' before the player's even got the ball.

The idiots on here who want:

Fryatt hanged because he has gone a whole game without scoring

Pearson sacked because he brought a sub on ten minutes later or too early than they wanted him to

MM Shot because they think he should of been getting a 20m loan out to spend on new players this season

the pitch dug up, the ground sold and the club disbanded because one of Oakley's passes went astray.

Anyone over 30 and playing to score a hat-trick every game or be sold

Anyone under 20 to score two hat-tricks every game or be sold

The whole first team sacked because someone else actually scored a good goal against us.

The absolute tools on here who think we have some devine right to get promoted and should win all our 46 league games.

Those who think we ' belong in the prem' We are in the champ because we are not good enough for the prem you spoons!!!

all of you....

n00b-12280.jpg

Edited by MPH

Pearson sacked because he brought a sub on ten minutes later or too early than they wanted him to

MM Shot because they think he should of been getting a 20m loan out to spend on new players this season

the pitch dug up, the ground sold and the club disbanded because one of Oakley's passes went astray.

The whole first team sacked because someone else actually scored a good goal against us.

The absolute tools on here who think we have some devine right to get promoted and should win all our 46 league games.

Those who think we ' belong in the prem' We are in the champ because we are not good enough for the prem you spoons!!!

all of you....

n00b-12280.jpg

:laugh:

Girls who 'fall for you'.

Just no.

prefer the boys yeah?

all of you....

n00b-12280.jpg

No chance of that happening now. I'm boycotting.

Cyclists on canal tow paths. Invariably wankers.

Some chavcunt and his little chavcunt kid came up behind my girlfriend and I yesterday, chavcunt Dad on a bike, chavcunt son on a ridiculous motorised scooter and because I dared to take my time moving out of the way I got called a "fucking idiot" and almost got into a fight. Wankers.

Even the ones that didn't have testosterone bleeding out of their eyeballs were nobs. Thinking they have a divine right to the path just because they ring their stupid little bells when approaching from behind you.

Cyclists on canal tow paths. Invariably wankers.

Some chavcunt and his little chavcunt kid came up behind my girlfriend and I yesterday, chavcunt Dad on a bike, chavcunt son on a ridiculous motorised scooter and because I dared to take my time moving out of the way I got called a "fucking idiot" and almost got into a fight. Wankers.

Even the ones that didn't have testosterone bleeding out of their eyeballs were nobs. Thinking they have a divine right to the path just because they ring their stupid little bells when approaching from behind you.

I find most cyclists are tossers. It's all in the attitude. Give them a cycle path, and it's the "wrong sort" or it deviates slightly from their intended course, and to use it would inconvenience them by around 10 seconds. No, let's inconvenience motorists instead. The worst thing is that the ordinary rules of the road don't apply to them. Red light? Not for me, they think. Signalling? Pah, can you not anticipate?

So why then, when they have to use the road they suddenly realise that it is a very dangerous place, and move onto the footpath, where pedestrians are given scant consideration. How dare they use the pavement for walking? Inconsiderate bastards! And god forbid there be a lot of people out walking. :rolleyes:

Having said that, we regularly use the Great Central way, and a lot of people cycle down there, and the attitude, on the whole is so very much different. Walkers, runners and cyclists are friendlier, and often say hello to each other, and it's usually the groups of dog walkers, who decide to stop in the middle of the path to chat that are thoughtless ones.

Having said that, we regularly use the Great Central way, and a lot of people cycle down there, and the attitude, on the whole is so very much different. Walkers, runners and cyclists are friendlier, and often say hello to each other, and it's usually the groups of dog walkers, who decide to stop in the middle of the path to chat that are thoughtless ones.

Which leads me to believe it's a London thing. Nowhere within the capital is safe from the inconsiderate.

all of you....

I hate it as well when people say MM is 'tight'.

I find most cyclists are tossers. It's all in the attitude. Give them a cycle path, and it's the "wrong sort" or it deviates slightly from their intended course, and to use it would inconvenience them by around 10 seconds. No, let's inconvenience motorists instead. The worst thing is that the ordinary rules of the road don't apply to them. Red light? Not for me, they think. Signalling? Pah, can you not anticipate?

So why then, when they have to use the road they suddenly realise that it is a very dangerous place, and move onto the footpath, where pedestrians are given scant consideration. How dare they use the pavement for walking? Inconsiderate bastards! And god forbid there be a lot of people out walking. :rolleyes:

Having been unable to drive and forced to cycle to work for a few months this year I can see both sides of the coin... when Im in my car I HATE cyclists but when Im on the bike I can see how shit a lot of motorists are towards bikes too.

Agree I hate cyclists who ignore traffic lights and I never did that... I stick to cycle paths or the roads on the less busy ones but have to admit to cycling on the footpaths on busy roads.. its either that or die to be honest! Have to stress though that I am aware that I shouldnt be on the pavement and hence ALWAYS gave priority to pedestrians by slowing down, moving or stopping to let them by. A lot of the canal paths in Leicester are cycleways too. Have to say there are an awful lot of pedestrians who walk on cycle paths too.... they cant have it both bloody ways! :angry:lol

Absolutely this. I'm all for people caring about the environment and getting some exercise, but what is it about a bike that triggers the Selfish Twunt chromosome in people?

Absolutely this. I'm all for people caring about the environment and getting some exercise, but what is it about a bike that triggers the Selfish Twunt chromosome in people?

Quit with the generilisations already!! RACIST! :angry::P

Having been unable to drive and forced to cycle to work for a few months this year I can see both sides of the coin... when Im in my car I HATE cyclists but when Im on the bike I can see how shit a lot of motorists are towards bikes too.

Agree I hate cyclists who ignore traffic lights and I never did that... I stick to cycle paths or the roads on the less busy ones but have to admit to cycling on the footpaths on busy roads.. its either that or die to be honest! Have to stress though that I am aware that I shouldnt be on the pavement and hence ALWAYS gave priority to pedestrians by slowing down, moving or stopping to let them by. A lot of the canal paths in Leicester are cycleways too. Have to say there are an awful lot of pedestrians who walk on cycle paths too.... they cant have it both bloody ways! :angry:lol

When I use my bike, I follow the rules, it's in my nature! What is pissing me off is those who ride their bikes through the pedestrianised parts of the city centre. I heard a council spokesperson saying that they were allowing cyclists to ride in these areas, but some really do need to exercise some common sense. I found it easier to get of my bike and push it through the crowds, and not try to ride through them at whatever speed I wanted to go, and not ride my bike at people to get them to move out of the way! It's almost as if these people are thinking "I have the right to ride down here, and I will do, regardless!".

It's not just bikes, though. They're everywhere these days!

I always use the pedestarin parts for cycling. Couldn't give a shit what people think or if its "attitude". At the end of the day as a car driver I know how shit people are on the roads and cyclists can sometimes be hard to spot so for that reason I couldn't give a shit and will cycle on the pavement even if there is a cycle path as I simply don't trust other motorists. Call me a twat all you like at least I know I wont be run over. Saying that I don't run pedestrians over but I hate pedestrians who give attitude to cyclists on pavements even where there is no cycle path lol

As for going through red lights its a perk of cycling :thumbup::D

I always use the pedestarin parts for cycling. Couldn't give a shit what people think or if its "attitude". At the end of the day as a car driver I know how shit people are on the roads and cyclists can sometimes be hard to spot so for that reason I couldn't give a shit and will cycle on the pavement even if there is a cycle path as I simply don't trust other motorists. Call me a twat all you like at least I know I wont be run over. Saying that I don't run pedestrians over but I hate pedestrians who give attitude to cyclists on pavements even where there is no cycle path lol

As for going through red lights its a perk of cycling :thumbup::D

If you're going to cycle on pavements then you should accept some abuse, really. Cyclists should be on the road.

If you're going to cycle on pavements then you should accept some abuse, really. Cyclists should be on the road.

Yeah fairplay but funnily enough the only abuse ive had on my bike was on the road. Last week I was cycling down London Road and I steered onto the road off the pavement to avoid pedestrians keeping tight to the curb. The guy was behind me and had plenty of time to see me not to mention the space to move around me. But this guy thought he was a bigman and started to pip his horn. I gave him a few national gestures and shoved my thoughts down his window and ive never seen anyone speed of as fast as that. Im known for my road rage in a car never thought it was possible on a bike till then. :D

Actually coming to think about it the other night some pisshead twat ran in front of my bike waving his hands screaming in front of me as I was coming down Braunstone gate when it was chucking out time. Was to stoned for any confrontation but I wasn't a happy bunny as I nearly totalled into him.

This cycling on the pavement thing does get on my tits, as ten years ago nobody did it, and now nearly everyone seems to, even when the road is completely empty.

I have some sympathy in that our roads aren't really geared up for cyclists and there isn't the provision for them that there is in other countries. That said, the c*ntier cyclists become, the less likely it is that anything will be done about that - perception of them has changed from them being a minor irritation for car drivers in a rush (which is a pretty c*nty attitude in itself), to being actively anti-social. The police, certainly in Leicester, aren't treating their indiscretions as a priority, but imagine the fuss there'll be if there's a clampdown. There'll be more 'it's just a way of raising revenue' and 'you should be out catching proper criminals' bleating than you've ever heard in your life