Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

12 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

People who eat with their knife and fork in the wrong hand, fussy eaters, people ordering steak over medium. So many food things grind my gears 

I know a lad who eats like he's a toddler with a full four finger grip around his fork handle. Looks odd and slightly irritates me, but not to the point of actually mentioning it to him. 

Edit - Like this! 

6h6ovhoh53l81.jpg

Edited by The Bear
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I know a lad who eats like he's a toddler with a full four finger grip around his fork handle. Looks odd and slightly irritates me, but not to the point of actually mentioning it to him. 

Edit - Like this! 

6h6ovhoh53l81.jpg

Wow what an immature eater 

25 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

People who eat with their knife and fork in the wrong hand, fussy eaters, people ordering steak over medium. So many food things grind my gears 

People who don't hold their knife and fork properly.

16 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Edit - Like this! 

6h6ovhoh53l81.jpg

I agree with you. I remember as a young boy being corrected by my older brother and lesson learned 

Just now, Unabomber said:

Are you agreeing with me or trying to provoke a reaction? 

I don’t care about the hands held in, people who grasp their cutlery as if someone is about to steal it from them should remain in McPeriPeri.

2 hours ago, Unabomber said:

No but if left handed and eating with fork in right hand then that’s fine and all good. 

Could be dyspraxia. I often switch them between hands as neither way feels comfortable.

5 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Wow what an immature eater 

You must cringe when watching us brown folk eat with our hands. Who needs cutlery? 

Do you cut/eat rotis with a knife and fork?

Edited by Jattdogg

5 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

You must cringe when watching us brown folk eat with our hands. Who needs cutlery? 

I'm a chapati man myself, love the chewy layers. You can make a nice faux spoon with a small piece of bread though as you say. 

I'm left-handed but eat with the fork in my left and knife in my right, I can't imagine doing it any other way.

Though when preparing food I use a kitchen knife with my left, as you'd expect.

Don't know if that's weird or not :dunno:

19 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I'm left-handed but eat with the fork in my left and knife in my right, I can't imagine doing it any other way.

Though when preparing food I use a kitchen knife with my left, as you'd expect.

Don't know if that's weird or not :dunno:

A little bit of sick just came up reading that.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Nah you’re missing my point. I’m not talking about foods people eat with their hands or cultures where people eat with hands. 

On 30/07/2024 at 13:43, grobyfox1990 said:

Got a colleague, nice guy, but after every sentence he sucks his teeth and says ERRRM really loud. At first it was a bit weird, now it's really annoying.

'Have you done file XXX yet  *sssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh* ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM'

This has wildly escalated this morning. 

'Does anyone want a drink SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'

4 minutes ago, Daggers said:

We're back in the 70s/early 80s, eh. 

It's utterly depressing.

With the added extra of additional floods, droughts and other extreme weather around the world ready to drive resource scarcity and further conflict.

Fun, huh?

30 minutes ago, Daggers said:

We're back in the 70s/early 80s, eh. 

It's utterly depressing.

Same my friend, i suffered shit in 80's etc.  Believe me my kids suffer anything, there is war, there is no tolerance to the violence me.and my kin will do.