Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The French won't notice.

I care not - I did and that's all that matters. I am sitting here covered in anti-nit oil and have had to have a worm tablet with my chilled bottle of Chardonnay.

Kids are fantastic.

I care not - I did and that's all that matters. I am sitting here covered in anti-nit oil and have had to have a worm tablet with my chilled bottle of Chardonnay.

Kids are fantastic.

This is where a childless, and petless, future looks pretty good. :cool:

When two people at work are obviously totally in love with each other and around everyone else they feel the need to act like children.

Like 'accidentaly' touching hands and saying what would happen if they ever got together and that there so unhappy being single. I mean for gods sake get a room and roger each other silly.

Dont reveal your sexual frustration in front of everyone at work. I actually had to take one couple to one side 2 years ago to get it sorted out. Now there expecting their second child and are getting married next january :D

Now it is happening again with another two people and i sigh in disbelief

When two people at work are obviously totally in love with each other and around everyone else they feel the need to act like children.

Like 'accidentaly' touching hands and saying what would happen if they ever got together and that there so unhappy being single. I mean for gods sake get a room and roger each other silly.

Dont reveal your sexual frustration in front of everyone at work. I actually had to take one couple to one side 2 years ago to get it sorted out. Now there expecting their second child and are getting married next january :D

Now it is happening again with another two people and i sigh in disbelief

Midway chip shop used to be brilliant.

What grinds my gears?

The fact that the International community are voicing and taking actions against Robert Mugabe and Omar Al-Bashir while letting criminal Meles Zenawi attend G8 summit and do whatever the **** he wants.

Ethiopia’s TPLF regime who is better known for slaying, starving, oppressing, and sabotaging its civilians - and to add insult to injury, the c*nts receives the largest international aid in the whole continent of Africa.

I'm off for a joint or two.

Oppresive political regimes spending billions on fancy pyrotechnics, laser shows, intricate wirework and gargantuan stadia.

That and the fact that London 2012's opening ceremony will be crap by comparison. :P

I think we should go with Del Boy and Rodney running around the track in there Batman and Robin outfits.

China pffft.

The rest of the world not being the same time as us.

I mean, shit, we invented time and we keep it at Grenwich...all these bloody foreigners should use our time and then I wouldn't be at a computer too early for the bloody match!

Stupid rest of the world. :angry: