Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Spiders. Have had to kill 6 fucking huge spiders in under a week. :cry:

I hope we have a sudden cold snap and they all freeze and die. :angry:

This is what husbands are for; arachnid eviction. I was hoping that the snow we had earlier in the year would kill the buggers off; obviously not.

The common cold.

Haven't had a simple cold in years, I've been hooked on the tougher stuff... strep throat and bronchitis.

This cold is shit. At least I'm off work for a few days to recover.

Off work? With a cold?

Pussy.

The stupid bint on 5live going on about both Sheffyoo's equalisers being "in front of the home support". Of course they were, love, it's at Bramall Lane, you tit.

When you go to the swimming baths to swim but instead you can't because some 10-year old dickturnips decide to jump in where-ever you go to swim! And then the 'lifeguards' just stand there talking to each other or playing on their mobile phones! Knobheads!

Row over Derby car park clamping scheme.

Seriously love, if you can't park a car neatly between two white lines, then you shouldn't be on the roads. A fine would be the least of your worries if I had my way.

There are far too many people driving in this country. Stories like this merely strengthen my point of view.

If she had any sense she could probably not pay it

On a related note what really grinds my gears are the little cunts who drive those ridiculously small motorbikes with the amazingly loud engines. You look like dicks and you make my ears bleed. Plus I could probably run faster.