Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

On a related note what really grinds my gears are the little cunts who drive those ridiculously small motorbikes with the amazingly loud engines. You look like dicks and you make my ears bleed. Plus I could probably run faster.

Do you mean those actual mini motorbikes? I've never seen the appeal of using a mode of transport that is the usual vehicle of choice for chimpanzees

People who think that having a shit exhaust on their shit car gives them a license to do Ayrton Senna impressions. It doesn't and driving around like a twat will not get you what you're blatantly after. People will just laugh and pity you.

Just in general.

The exhaust on my old 306 broke whilst driving up the old A50 through Derbyshire, so it made a ridiculous loud farting/roaring noise. The admiring glances I got from all the Burberry clad halfwits of the provincial towns en route made me feel quite ill at ease, I tell you

On a related note what really grinds my gears are the little cunts who drive those ridiculously small motorbikes with the amazingly loud engines. You look like dicks and you make my ears bleed. Plus I could probably run faster.

I've never actually seen one of these on the road where I live. Whenever we used to go football training, I always saw them riding around on the pathways around the parks. Every 5 or so mins you'd hear those loud engines, which actually sound like a cat being strangled (sorry for the cliche!)

People who think that having a shit exhaust on their shit car gives them a license to do Ayrton Senna impressions. It doesn't and driving around like a twat will not get you what you're blatantly after. People will just laugh and pity you.

Just in general.

This again.

No, your shitty little Nova does not make you irresistable to the local fanny.

I like to walk up to these cars, and kindly inform the chavvy little boys inside that that their back box appears to have blown. It's worth it for the looks on their faces, and the expletives that follow are quite amusing.

People who get tatoos especially if they try and justify 'why' they have them, you have them to bring attention on yourself thats all.

Kids who wear 'star in the hood' t shirts even though they work in tesco and are from kent, grow up.

People who believe the only way to be successful in the music industry is to be in a reality tv show, and those who exploit this.

Lads, when we were 17 and we had sex with older girls, we didn't cry and get all "I was taken advantage of", and go on Trisha or start support groups and shit. We bragged to our friends, as it should be.

17 year old girls need to grow up.

Lads, when we were 17 and we had sex with older girls, we didn't cry and get all "I was taken advantage of", and go on Trisha or start support groups and shit. We bragged to our friends, as it should be.

:crylaugh:

Too True.

youll think differently when youve got a Daughter! ;)

I know. I was a bit high last night.

I'm just rambling like an idiot. I know I'm gonna be very protective and nice to my daughters.

Im sure you will :)

Its horrible.... my eldest daughter got considerable attention on holiday especially at the pool and on the beach and I spent most of the week holding my Hubby back from breaking lads limbs. Very very hard to deal with :(

T - Mobile - Top Up £10 a month and earn free texts for life.

No, top up ten pounds a month and get unlimited texts for that month. You're paying for the texts. They're not free. You have to top up every month. What a shitty advert.

T-Mobile should concentrate.

I know what you mean.

There are plenty of other networks who offer free unlimited texts in the same way (£10 a month). But T-mobile just have to lie/twist the facts!

That stuck-up woman from Escape to the Country. Next time she says 'gosh' or 'super' I might just have to chuck something at the TV. :@

Half these people on those relocation programmes are from another planet.

The size of this thread is beginning to grind my gears.

Two hundred and thirty pages of this already! Enough with the grinding, it's making my ears bleed!

Can't we all just get along? :blush:

:ph34r:

Half these people on those relocation programmes are from another planet.

If only we could relocate them... :whistle:

The size of this thread is beginning to grind my gears.

Two hundred and thirty pages of this already! Enough with the grinding, it's making my ears bleed!

Can't we all just get along? :blush:

:ph34r:

No we can't. Now piss off. :angry:

:P