Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The simple fact that my licence fee is contributing to Ann Robinson's hideous plastic surgery and her offensive presence on my television.

It's also funding utterly ludicrous and pointless tests on kids' buggies that bear no resemblence to the stresses and strains a kid's buggy would actually undergo, thus rendering the conculsions of said ludicrous and pointless tests totally irrelevant.

"Hello, my name is [not remembered] although you will probably know me from [some apparent vapid soap opera] and I will be speaking about cretinous, underage fukwits who wish to be orange and have skin cancer."

Pointless.

Let them all die and give me my money back.

Bad grammar, poor spelling, I'm sorry but it really gets on my you know whats. Yes, we are all prone to the odd typo, but there's no excuse in most cases.

There's a guy at work... and his spelling and grammar is so tremendously poor, it baffles the spellcheck into submission.

The other day, he intended to write that something had been a surprise and his attempt at spelling that word was so poor, Word's spellcheck facility decided he was actually trying to say supervise. Needless to say, this was in an email sent to seven or eight people, who all had a good laugh at his stupidity.

The same guy is infamous at work for sending a text message to a colleague while he was off ill... it said he was getting better, but was still cofing. :blink:

I'm surprised his T9-enabled mobile let him get away with that. :|

There's a guy at work... and his spelling and grammar is so tremendously poor, it baffles the spellcheck into submission.

The other day, he intended to write that something had been a surprise and his attempt at spelling that word was so poor, Word's spellcheck facility decided he was actually trying to say supervise. Needless to say, this was in an email sent to seven or eight people, who all had a good laugh at his stupidity.

The same guy is infamous at work for sending a text message to a colleague while he was off ill... it said he was getting better, but was still cofing. :blink:

I'm surprised his T9-enabled mobile let him get away with that. :|

:huh: You couldn't make it up.

The simple fact that my licence fee is contributing to Ann Robinson's hideous plastic surgery and her offensive presence on my television.

She looked truly awful didn't she? I had it on just before I went down cinema. Heard the big VM got a mention so I Sky+'d it. What have we done?

Edited by Alexikokopops

She looked truly awful didn't she? I had it on just before I went down cinema. Heard the big VM got a mention so I Sky+'d it. What have we done?

Sent me the first threatening letter I've ever had. Tell me what you look like so I can spare you when I go on a machine gun rampage at their offices

Upset dead people, not answered the customer service phones and throttled my bloody broadband just because of a few paltry hundred gigabytes last month!

Wankers.

Bad grammar, poor spelling, I'm sorry but it really gets on my you know whats. Yes, we are all prone to the odd typo, but there's no excuse in most cases.

Dis.

My brain is not conditioned to try and read bad grammar and spelling, it makes it hurt.

isn't she like the 2nd highest paid employee of the BBC after Jonathon Ross? which I can see no valid reason for

she looked like a ventriloquests dummy on Watchdog seeming to only have the ability now to move her bottom lip up with no further movement in her face at all

Dis.

My brain is not conditioned to try and read bad grammar and spelling, it makes it hurt.

It does in my case because I do too much of this :frusty:

isn't she like the 2nd highest paid employee of the BBC after Jonathon Ross? which I can see no valid reason for

she looked like a ventriloquests dummy on Watchdog seeming to only have the ability now to move her bottom lip up with no further movement in her face at all

That'll be the botox.....

Ducks. Particularly the gaggle of 'em that are swimming back and forth not more than a few feet from my bedroom window and who are clearly trying to gang rape poor defenceless lady duck whilst quacking at the tops of their over-inflated ducky-lungs. :angry::@

Ducks. Particularly the gaggle of 'em that are swimming back and forth not more than a few feet from my bedroom window and who are clearly trying to gang rape poor defenceless lady duck whilst quacking at the tops of their over-inflated ducky-lungs. :angry::@

beijing_duck_pancakes.jpg

people who use incorrect collective nouns :angry:

:D

Health advice.

First, they tell us that we need to reduce our waist size to cut the risk of heart disease. Fine, I go to the gym, I exercise and I try to eat healthily (most of the time.....).

Now, they tell us that thinner thighs indicate a higher risk of heart disease. The way I read it, as a woman, I need to have a body like Beyonce Knowles.

Great. :angry:

simple, a nice, easy to wear, victorian version of shaper pants

victoriancorset.jpg