Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Harriet Harman - the hypocrisy of constant anti-discriminatory proposals against the backdrop of the most shamelessly discriminatory in-power politician that I can remember.

She's a woman who flies the flag for Labour's constant and unending discrimination of one kind or another. Sadly Labour, of all parties, doesdn't govern on behalf of a country but on behalf of those sections it wants to nurture for its own advantage.

Health advice.

First, they tell us that we need to reduce our waist size to cut the risk of heart disease. Fine, I go to the gym, I exercise and I try to eat healthily (most of the time.....).

Now, they tell us that thinner thighs indicate a higher risk of heart disease. The way I read it, as a woman, I need to have a body like Beyonce Knowles.

Great. :angry:

In fairness, from what I've read they're talking I think they're talking about muscular thighs rather than fat ones, so don't start on the Carte d'or just yet.

But less seriously:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society...r-200909042032/

Fecking twats like the one I saw earlier "walking" the sweetest little white Staffy puppy.... tiny little thing looked as miserable as Ive ever seen a puppy look and petrified. Every time she stopped walking he yanked her lead so hard she squealed and flew about 3 feet in the air. It made me feel sick to my stomach and I wanted to kill him but when I looked at him to say something he gave me a look that was very threatening and being on my own and him a big lad, I couldnt do a damn thing. I cant get the sight of her out of my mind. Wish I knew where the arsehole lived but she looked otherwise healthy so I dont suppose the RSPCA could do much anyway. :angry:

Oh and MORONS who have stupid signs up in the back window of their cars like.... Yummy Mummy on Board, Daddys Little Princess on Board and Baby On Board. Like someones going to read them and think "ooohh I mustnt hit that car because theyve got a baby in there. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh and MORONS who have stupid signs up in the back window of their cars like.... Yummy Mummy on Board, Daddys Little Princess on Board and Baby On Board. Like someones going to read them and think "ooohh I mustnt hit that car because theyve got a baby in there. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those signs, as far as I can tell, really say "I am going to drive like a twat, and you're going to have to overcompensate due to emotional blackmail".

Fecking twats like the one I saw earlier "walking" the sweetest little white Staffy puppy.... tiny little thing looked as miserable as Ive ever seen a puppy look and petrified. Every time she stopped walking he yanked her lead so hard she squealed and flew about 3 feet in the air. It made me feel sick to my stomach and I wanted to kill him but when I looked at him to say something he gave me a look that was very threatening and being on my own and him a big lad, I couldnt do a damn thing. I cant get the sight of her out of my mind. Wish I knew where the arsehole lived but she looked otherwise healthy so I dont suppose the RSPCA could do much anyway. :angry:

There's always something going off with you!

Think of it as a helpful sign to let you know that if you do drive like a twat right behind my car, and then hit me, I will probably hit you :)

Think of it as a helpful sign to let you know that if you do drive like a twat right behind my car, and then hit me, I will probably hit you :)

Originally the baby on board signs were a reasonable idea, you were supposed to put them up only when travelling with the child so that if there was an accident the recovery teams didn't miss finding the kid and leave it to die in a ditch etc.

They are a crap idea now.

I prefer to think of it as a helpful sign to let me know the person who owns it is a moron :)

Id take any "Yummy Mummy" in a fight anyway :D