Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Originally the baby on board signs were a reasonable idea, you were supposed to put them up only when travelling with the child so that if there was an accident the recovery teams didn't miss finding the kid and leave it to die in a ditch etc.

They are a crap idea now.

Ahh so the yummy mummy ones are basically the same idea..... the emergency services are more likely to spend time trying to rescue one of them than an ugly bird?! :D

I would like to see him up front tbf.

Spice of India in Syston , worst food and service in history !!!

I payed half the bill in the end , food took an hour and a half and then turned up cold , missus never got her nan bread after numerous requests and i ordered a Garlic chilli chicken and they forgot to add the chicken !!!

I payed half the bill in the end , food took an hour and a half and then turned up cold , missus never got her nan bread after numerous requests and i ordered a Garlic chilli chicken and they forgot to add the chicken !!!

I used to love it in there but I haven't been in for 2 years or more, It really has gone down hill. The Taraj Palace is the best Indian in Syston now.

People going off on one at you when you've done fook all wrong and they've just got the wrong end of the stick.

'specially when they won't even give you the chance to explain.

Grrrrr. :angry::@

People going off on one at you when you've done fook all wrong and they've just got the wrong end of the stick.

'specially when they won't even give you the chance to explain.

Grrrrr. :angry::@

When that happens to me I just let them have their go. If you know you've done fuck all wrong then let them realise it. And if I know whatever I say will just go through one ear and out the other to them, there's just no point.

It is quite annoying if they're not willing to even listen though.

I used to love it in there but I haven't been in for 2 years or more, It really has gone down hill. The Taraj Palace is the best Indian in Syston now.

Raj Mahal on Aylestone is my local..... bloody lovely and well within staggering distance so we dont have to drive :D

I digress................ fecking council house chavs next door putting his speakers on the wall that joins our house and blasting out shit music til it shakes :angry::angry:

Microsoft working out that I've never paid for my copies of Office - and locking it.

Wankers.

Now I'm going to have to steal yet another version.

They've just done this to me although I'm not sure it's blocked as I used Word after I was told it was illegal.

The OS for getting their facts wrong and me for doubting my memory because of it and ending up looking like a total lunkhead.

They've just done this to me although I'm not sure it's blocked as I used Word after I was told it was illegal.

The OS for getting their facts wrong and me for doubting my memory because of it and ending up looking like a total lunkhead.

What's the latest thing they got wrong?

What's the latest thing they got wrong?
City: Weale; Neilson, Hobbs, Brown, Berner, Oakley, A King, Wellens, Gallagher, Fryatt, Howard. Subs: Logan, McGivern, Tunchev, Adams (64 for Wellens), N'Guessan (73 for Gallagher), Waghorn (73 for Fryatt), Kermorgant.

Twas 54 not 64.

I wouldnt worry... we all put it down to old age lol;)

I wouldnt worry... we all put it down to old age lol;)

So did I that's why I checked it with the OS and thought shit my memory really is crap - should have gone with my own thoughts at least if I'd then been wrong I'd only have myself to blame.

Microsoft working out that I've never paid for my copies of Office - and locking it.

Wankers.

Now I'm going to have to steal yet another version.

Google "Latest Office Genuine Advantage" and that should be your friend and is mine!

Was that Windows update for that? lol So glad I decided against getting it!!!!

decent last time i went in, probably 6 months back?! shame, really rated it.

Grand Durbar on melton rd last indy i went for, PUKKA!