Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who are white, and want to be black. Die.

Also shemen, freaks.

Not bothered about gays aslong as they don't shove it in my face. Only so much I can take.

Erm, im in a mood today so what else.

Having colds.

Chavs

Shitty soaps like Home & Away.

Advertising, bit of a broad statement but I cba to explain.

Cocky people, you know, im not bothered about the average twat, but some are just outragously cockish.

Lets see, what else. Any person's who believe they are better than someone else because of their family's stature & the clothes they wear etc.

Basically, twats.

I am starting to get anoid (is that right??) when playing COD4:

:mad:

Those People like: when they kill you they're right cocky saying like 'noob' and when you kill them they blast over the microphone 'You f***ing p***k' :mad::@

I REALLY HATE IT!

IT'S A FRIGGIN' GAME!!!!

:banghead:

Those People like: when they kill you they're right cocky saying like 'noob' and when you kill them they blast over the microphone 'You f***ing p***k' :mad::@

I REALLY HATE IT!

IT'S A FRIGGIN' GAME!!!!

Don't have the mic/sound on then? :unsure::dunno:

Fucking lollipop ladies. :@

First I find out that they may or may not be being paid and then I discover that they are old and stopping cars from going through pedestrian crossings at 90mph. Why on Earth is my tax money being wasted on such a nonsense?

Someone should create a thread protesting this state of affairs.

:whistle: :laugh:

Fucking lollipop ladies. :@

First I find out that they may or may not be being paid and then I discover that they are old and stopping cars from going through pedestrian crossings at 90mph. Why on Earth is my tax money being wasted on such a nonsense?

Someone should create a thread protesting this state of affairs.

:whistle: :laugh:

lol

I don't know about grinding my gears but it makes me f**king angry seeing young men in their prime with limbs missing and wondering - Why!

What on earth are we doing fighting these wars, some vague notion of stemming terrorism there seems little or no justification.

These guys only get one life!

I don't know about grinding my gears but it makes me f**king angry seeing young men in their prime with limbs missing and wondering - Why!

What on earth are we doing fighting these wars, some vague notion of stemming terrorism there seems little or no justification.

These guys only get one life!

Disgrace wouldn't justify the government.

I genuinly feel sick when I watch the news.

I REALLY HATE IT!

IT'S A FRIGGIN' GAME!!!!

Judge by their accent where they're from, then have an jokey xenophobic rant at them about how bad their country is. Usually shuts them up (if they're American anyway).

Oh, and write "annoyed" three times in the margin (Primary School style) for that heinous spelling error.

I REALLY HATE IT!

IT'S A FRIGGIN' GAME!!!!

I was on that a while back and an American said "We beat your ass in world war 2"

facepalm.jpg

I was on that a while back and an American said "We beat your ass in world war 2"

lol

You've just got to sit back admire the level of ignorance and stupidity of some American gamers