Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

He shouldn't have been on the pavement in the first place as well you know.

Don't start that again.....

My views on that subject don't need to be aired again ask Lisa lol

I can now write proper court documents, so be warned lol

Sometimes it's even a bit chilly outside when it looks warm and sunny :(

Well in some ways that's cheered me up. I'm about to venture out to the wheelie bin, so I'll see for myself.

I'm starting to ponder putting the heating on - much as it irks me to do so. :angry:

What ground my gears yesterday was the stupid fucking bint along Victoria Park Road who decided to push her kiddie's pushchair out between parked cars and into the path of oncoming traffic in an attempt to cross the road. As I (and the car following closely behind me) skidded to a halt inches from the pushchair she blithely waved and continued to cross the road apparently indifferent to the carnage she nearly caused. :banghead: And, yes, she was no more than 30 yards from a pedestrian crossing.

To say the air was blue would be an understatement. :@ :@ :@

What ground my gears yesterday was the stupid fucking bint along Victoria Park Road who decided to push her kiddie's pushchair out between parked cars and into the path of oncoming traffic in an attempt to cross the road. As I (and the car following closely behind me) skidded to a halt inches from the pushchair she blithely waved and continued to cross the road apparently indifferent to the carnage she nearly caused. :banghead: And, yes, she was no more than 30 yards from a pedestrian crossing.

To say the air was blue would be an understatement. :@ :@ :@

Your anger humours me.

Before I start this post Id just like to say I have absolutely nothing against gay people.

But when your working in a restaurant and one decides to go for a full on grab of my arse(and im not talking cheeks)... Thats just plain wrong....

Work was horrid last night all round, stinking headache, didnt get away until 12:30 fucks sake....

Rant over :)....

Oh and feel free to lol at my expense as I realise this post is probably funny as fuck to anyone who didnt actually get cavity searched last night.

Before I start this post Id just like to say I have absolutely nothing against gay people.

But when your working in a restaurant and one decides to go for a full on grab of my arse(and im not talking cheeks)... Thats just plain wrong....

Work was horrid last night all round, stinking headache, didnt get away until 12:30 fucks sake....

Oh and feel free to lol at my expense as I realise this post is probably funny as fuck to anyone who didnt actually get cavity searched last night.

Rant?

Pah.

No matter what job I was in, they would be smacked in the face, very, very hard, which would be very stupid I know.

I just wouldn't be able to handle that.

Edited by Budweiser

Young children especially very young children with pierced ears, what next tattoos saying "I Luv my Dad".

Exactly! Properly caring parents would tattoo Childline's number on their kids. :P

What's the problem? It's part of the job where I work.