Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

People who go to games to just take photographs, I see it more and more. Just today watching the chelsea game, all the players come out hundreds of phones go in the air despite them only seeing the players backs, the tv camera points at Benitez just to see a Chelsea fan taking a picture of him?????? What do these people do with them? show all their friends? Heres a picture of lampard against liverpool, heres a picture of lampard against man u, heres a picture of lampard against stoke. It gets worse after their teams score, what do they do? Jump up and down? Start singing? Nope, they get their cameras out and take more photos, put the damn cameras away and celebrate the goal.

AAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Morons who can hound decent posters out!

Similar vein:

All of the half-sharp cumbuckets which seem to frequent the board these days.

Inbred, tossface morons who contribute nothing but ignorance, pre-pubescant gainsay and ridiculous spelling/punctuation/grammar.

Small-dicked cunts who have to justify their pissy little lives by exposing their ridiculous post-envy or, when they're feeling super hard, PMing insults and threats.

Fuck them all.

Similar vein:

All of the half-sharp cumbuckets which seem to frequent the board these days.

Inbred, tossface morons who contribute nothing but ignorance, pre-pubescant gainsay and ridiculous spelling/punctuation/grammar.

Small-dicked cunts who have to justify their pissy little lives by exposing their ridiculous post-envy or, when they're feeling super hard, PMing insults and threats.

Fuck them all.

Forgive me?

Having a cracking sore throat, Is it possible to overdose on Lockets? :santa:

Er, I don't think so, although they can give you a chronic dose of the shits. :D

Java.

same. what's your beef with it/them?

mine is i tried to install the latest update, but it wouldn't/couldn't uninstall the older version, now (somehow) i'm left with a computer sans java, but when you try to install it again it say's a valid version must be there, or something, this is after it's told you you do have java, and it needs removing, to install the new one........annoying.

Sauce sachets. By the time I've opened vinegar, brown sauce and packet pepper the meal's cold. HP and everything else in bottles tasted fine, was easily accessed and I don't remember ever getting poisoned. Sodding nanny state.

i prefer sachets, over rancid bottles that any unscrupulous 29 year old, or younger, may've dropped a date rape drug in.