Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Getting to my car that's been parked overnight in a fancy hotel car park and discovering the driver's side wing mirror missing and no note or anything. Cunts

Happened to me the other week in Oakham outside a girl I was seeings house. No note, nothing, and I didn't even get any action. Bad night all round!

Edited by JimmyMac

Student Finance not giving you any loan as they have denied your application as it needed to go through County Hall rather than being done online even though they told me to do it that way. And then not mentioning any of this until 2 weeks into uni having started.

Die you jizz nuggets.

People.

Arrrgh, yes, this, particularly today. :@

Fkd off with people bitching at me for rushing around trying to get stuff sorted, when they should have done it in the first bloody place.

I swear that by the end of the day I will have bitten through my tongue with the effort involved in trying not to point these simple facts out to them. :glare:

When it is freezing in the house.

And, my PCI slot in my PC.

No-one wanting to give me a laptop.

I'll sell you mine :rolleyes:

I'm sick to death of no-one placing any bids.

Edited by Fox92