Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Well done on coming out the closet neil.

Willies all the way ey ;)

:crylaugh:

Ive not been Facebook raped yet, but then again ive not been to uni yet so theres still time.

However I did think your status after that said just fapped for the first time, which was a little concerning lol

Edited by AjcW

You love willies?
Well done on coming out the closet neil.

Willies all the way ey ;)

:crylaugh:

Ive not been Facebook raped yet, but then again ive not been to uni yet so theres still time.

However I did think your status after that said just fapped for the first time, which was a little concerning lol

It wasn't even done at uni lol. Was at my brother's in Reading and went on his laptop, and forgot to log out. Then my bros mate went on and saw, and then did it.

And AjcW, it says FRAPED (Facebook Raped) for the first time :). Not fapped lol.

Oh and here's som hypocrist at it's best - although I said socialinterview was getting on my tits earlier, well i just succumbed to the temptation of doing it after my mate did it. lol

Edited by FoxForever

People in general.

Today, it's specifically people who force-ably remove, or attempt to remove, the badges off of cars that are obviously better than any car that the lowlife scummy tosspot(s) will ever own.

Seriously, if it was my car, I would be calling the police. Not that they would do anything, but still.

Today, it's specifically people who force-ably remove, or attempt to remove, the badges off of cars that are obviously better than any car that the lowlife scummy tosspot(s) will ever own.

Seriously, if it was my car, I would be calling the police. Not that they would do anything, but still.

I'm currently at work, in Derby. A stones thorw from Pride Park. This morning, sitting doing some paperwork in my office, I noticed the shadow of a man walking past the window, on the pathway where nobody ever walks. Being suspicious (and this being Derby...) I looked out of the window to see a man in a tracksuit walking around our building, holding what appeared to be bolt cutters. I promptly went outside, angry, with every intention to 'have it out' with this lowlife scumbag.

It was then I noticed his van, with the rest of his tools. He was installing security lighting.... :P

I'm currently at work, in Derby. A stones thorw from Pride Park. This morning, sitting doing some paperwork in my office, I noticed the shadow of a man walking past the window, on the pathway where nobody ever walks. Being suspicious (and this being Derby...) I looked out of the window to see a man in a tracksuit walking around our building, holding what appeared to be bolt cutters. I promptly went outside, angry, with every intention to 'have it out' with this lowlife scumbag.

It was then I noticed his van, with the rest of his tools. He was installing security lighting.... :P

Ha ha, you make me laugh, Tabs!! That has reet cheered me up.

People who support Man Utd, but have no relation to Manchester or give some Bullshit excuse that "Their Grandads Aunties Uncle's Best Mate is a season ticket holder"

Those motion-sensor air freshener thingummies. My Mum's got one in her bathroom and the bloody thing's like a spitting cobra that lies in wait. Got me straight in the eye earlier. :angry:>_<

Those motion-sensor air freshener thingummies. My Mum's got one in her bathroom and the bloody thing's like a spitting cobra that lies in wait. Got me straight in the eye earlier. :angry:>_<

Some twat in a 4 x 4 parked up at the side of the pavement put his windscreen washers on the other day and got me straight in the eye - stung like feck! :angry:lol

Some twat in a 4 x 4 parked up at the side of the pavement put his windscreen washers on the other day and got me straight in the eye - stung like feck! :angry:lol

If he's put it on Youtoob then you'll have the last laugh as he loses his licence :D