Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

This!!!! Then giving you evils for having the audacity to dare to come into their shop to BUY THINGS! How inconsiderate. :rolleyes:

Where I work they start throwing you out at ten minutes to closing time.lol Its illegal to sell anything to anyone after that time

Edited by samlcfc

Where I work they start throwing you out at ten minutes to closing time.lol Its illegal to sell anything to anyone after that time

Sunday Trading Laws :thumbup:

Store can open/close, but there's certain times where the store can get done for selling in these times.

This!!!! Then giving you evils for having the audacity to dare to come into their shop to BUY THINGS! How inconsiderate. :rolleyes:

Where I work, at Sainsburys, were all ready to shut down and go home and then at 9:58pm I can place a £4567898765 bet that someone will come in and buy something. :angry:

I hate it. lol

Edited by Fox92

Doctor's Surgeries that close for an hour over lunchtime. Presumably that's the one time of the day most people are going to be trying to contact them? (Apart from first thing in the morning, perhaps.) It can't be that complicated to arrange staggered lunch hours for staff so they stay open throughout the day, surely?

:S

Doctor's Surgeries that close for an hour over lunchtime. Presumably that's the one time of the day most people are going to be trying to contact them? (Apart from first thing in the morning, perhaps.) It can't be that complicated to arrange staggered lunch hours for staff so they stay open throughout the day, surely?

:S

Same with Dentists' Surgeries.

Feckin annoying.

Lawyers and insurance company employees - you can all go boil in a pot of puke.

It's a year now since I got hit by a car. The insurance company is denying responsibility, the woman claims (contrary to witness statement) that I hit her and is counterclaiming while my solicitor spends his days wanking off to pictures of some judge. The barrister hasn't read the claim fully, has missed out key sections of the Highway Code and thinks we should go 50/50.

Cunts.

I thought having an accident and getting a couple of grand would be easy money - I'll have earned every bastard penny of this one. :mad:

It's a year now since I got hit by a car. The insurance company is denying responsibility, the woman claims (contrary to witness statement) that I hit her and is counterclaiming while my solicitor spends his days wanking off to pictures of some judge. The barrister hasn't read the claim fully, has missed out key sections of the Highway Code and thinks we should go 50/50.

Cunts.

I thought having an accident and getting a couple of grand would be easy money - I'll have earned every bastard penny of this one. :mad:

I hate civil litigation, and if I never have to write an opinion on the merits of a case ever again, it can't come quick enough.

At the end of the day, you're instructing. Counter-claiming is all part of the process; I would test her claim in the court, to be honest. Don't accept his opinion, and tell your solicitor, and if possible get them to instruct someone else for a second opinion.

They all want the easy life where they don't have to work. I am beginning to understand why this barrister is fobbing you off with compromise, as it's a complete ballache. I couldn't compromise my own standards by doing that, which is why I have every intention of avoiding PI.

If that makes sense.

Cunts.

This is a lawyers trick to get payment on both sides!!!!

Kids on half time getting in my way when I'm trying to get some lunch! Theres loads of them - surely they should be at home on their consoles or down at the park drinking White Lightning!

I thought that only happened at matches, does it happen out there in the real world too? :D;)

Estate agents, here's a great idea:

Why not make appointments for 2pm and fail to turn up thereby ensuring that no one makes the mistake of thinking you are a bunch of idle, ignorant twats who earn vast amounts of money for doing nothing more than having a photocopier and a franking machine.

Estate agents, here's a great idea:

Why not make appointments for 2pm and fail to turn up thereby ensuring that no one makes the mistake of thinking you are a bunch of idle, ignorant twats who earn vast amounts of money for doing nothing more than having a photocopier and a franking machine.

Certainly wasn't the case when I was one.

Q. Why doesn't an Estate Agent look out of the window in the morning?

A. Because there would be nothing to do in the Afternoons....