Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

lol

Well SOZ for not being around to read and respond within seconds.

Pardon me for having better things to do than refresh the page all day to instantly respond to anything Samilktray writes, pretending it's funny in the process.

Fairly sure you just read and responded to that in seconds..:ermm:

Tbf, Sam's a funny guy, try it sometime. Instead of 'Instantly responding to anything Father Ted writes, pretending it's funny inthe process'.

Better things to do?

All you seem to do is obsess over the 'clique', and think of stupid names for it... who the fuck are you kidding!?

lol

Fairly sure you just read and responded to that in seconds..:ermm:

Tbf, Sam's a funny guy, try it sometime. Instead of 'Instantly responding to anything Father Ted writes, pretending it's funny inthe process'.

Jerks.

:rolleyes:

I remember when the clique actually used to be a good set of posters that were piss funny. Now it's just whoever joins someone elses side in an argument.

I may have posted the following before, but it needs addressing again. Bread that doesn't fit in the ****ing toaster, also bread that just has no backbone and caves in when you go to butter it.

Bastard Tesco . Its not Xmas so why must i have to join a queue of 10 trolley to pay for the bloody shopping whilst there are loads of checkouts closed !!

Bastards !

This is where you'd think self service would help, but the amount of times you see one woman with a shitload of shopping go to them is ridiculous. Plus, whenever you go to use them with a couple of items, it always ****s up and a member of staff has to come over and do it for you lol!

Don't mention it. Keep up the good work.

i will

Getting a bit dull really. Annoying because I'm a 'fan' of both sides of the argument so don't really wish to take sides. I know my sexy boyfriend will back me up on this.

i agree, but i'm not that sexy (anymore)

Don't mention it. Keep up the good work.

see

The people on the Racism programme on Channel 4.

Some of these people are clueless. 'My husband has to wear a business suit to work, we have to adapt too!' - What a ****tard

some people on this are wll annoying. Theres a Black woman on there talking about how shes suffered racism before. When a white woman tried to tell her that it can happen both ways she wasnt having none of it lol.