Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

The people on the Racism programme on Channel 4.

Some of these people are clueless. 'My husband has to wear a business suit to work, we have to adapt too!' - What a ****tard

Same!! that teacher twat woman... "One of my half caste(!!) little girls fell and scraped her face... I was surprised to see she was pink underneath" YOU FECKING IDIOTIC WOMAN!!!

I'm coming round to 'The Bitch' despite her being an absolute bitch (obviously) she's the most likeable person on there. They are all argueing completely stupid things. Can't you just say 'I understand that you have suffered but cannot understand what it was like for you, I have suffered in a way that is similar at the same time as being wildly different.'

Or something to that effect anyway. The teacher woman **** is annoying me immensely though.

I'm coming round to 'The Bitch' despite her being an absolute bitch (obviously) she's the most likeable person on there. They are all argueing completely stupid things. Can't you just say 'I understand that you have suffered but cannot understand what it was like for you, I have suffered in a way that is similar at the same time as being wildly different.'

Or something to that effect anyway. The teacher woman **** is annoying me immensely though.

Shes so clueless its almost funny! :rolleyes:

This is where you'd think self service would help, but the amount of times you see one woman with a shitload of shopping go to them is ridiculous.

:wave:

To be fair though, I can work the machines. It's the pricks who scan their item, stand there holding it, and look blankly at the till whilst it's sarcastically shouting "Please place the item in the bagging area" over and over again. :rolleyes:

My only gripe with self service tills is that Asda is the only shop that lets you tare your own bags before scanning your shopping. Tesco and Sainsburys bang on about using your own bags, then don't make it easy for you to do so.

To be fair though, I can work the machines. It's the pricks who scan their item, stand there holding it, and look blankly at the till whilst it's sarcastically shouting "Please place the item in the bagging area" over and over again. :rolleyes:

That's me!

I (tried) to use one the other week. The amount of times it told me to 'please place item in bag'.....then....'please remove item from bag and wait for assistance.' was ridiculous.

Stupid things.

My only gripe with self service tills is that Asda is the only shop that lets you tare your own bags before scanning your shopping. Tesco and Sainsburys bang on about using your own bags, then don't make it easy for you to do so.

I used them once at Tesco and did ok until the last which was the Mercury which it didn't recognise, totally fooked it up. Waited 5 minutes for assistance, it didn't arrive so walked out with nothing.

The ticket barriers at Leicester train station, why won't they accept your bloody ticket half the time. It's embarassing when there's a queue forming behind you while the machine keeps spitting your ticket back out at you.

For some reason I have no problems with Asda machines but anytime I've used the ones in Morrisons I have great difficulty and end up looking a like a complete tit. lol

:angry:

You know what does my chuffin nut in?

slicing cheese.

No matter how hard i try i cant seem to slice cheese to leave the remaining block a nice straight cut!!

it always goes wonky! and curves!

i just want to cut the cheese in a straight bloody line!!!!!!!! I can never do it!!!!!!

:@

slicing cheese.

No matter how hard i try i cant seem to slice cheese to leave the remaining block a nice straight cut!!

i just want to cut the cheese in a straight bloody line!!!!!!!! I can never do it!!!!!!

Welcome to my world!!!

slicing cheese.

I thought I was the only one who didthat!

We share the same grievances and know exactly how you feel!

slicing cheese.

Why don't you just buy one of these?

52201_cheese-slicer.JPG

The ticket barriers at Leicester train station, why won't they accept your bloody ticket half the time. It's embarassing when there's a queue forming behind you while the machine keeps spitting your ticket back out at you.

When they accept the ticket, you go marching towards the barrier - but it remains locked shut for the next few minutes while the smug tart in Train clothes says "don't be in such a hurry!".

Stupid barriers.

No!

I do not want to sell any bastard gold or get up to £150.00 for an old bloody phone!

I got £50 back for my old N95 a while ago, not that the ads aren't annoying but £50's better than a kick in the bollocks