Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Women.

First of all, a woman decided to sit at the roundabout at Fosse Park whilst the lights were on GREEN and nearly caused a crash or two.

Secondly, some woman was crossing the road behind a parked car and jumped straight out in front of me. My heart skipped a fucking beat, luckily I swerved and she jumped back to the pavement. I stopped and gave her a bollocking and she apologised a million times, fucking idiot.

Carving fooking pumkins!

Infact Halloween. Been coned into a party and I am told by Mrs H that I have to dress up. Is Elvis scary?

Pumpkins in general. Make me want to heave - even just the smell of them makes me go green. :sick: I think it could have something to do with eating pumpkin pie (and imagining it would be nice) when I was very, very drunk at a party when I was much younger. Never again.

Women.

First of all, a woman decided to sit at the roundabout at Fosse Park whilst the lights were on GREEN and nearly caused a crash or two.

Secondly, some woman was crossing the road behind a parked car and jumped straight out in front of me. My heart skipped a fucking beat, luckily I swerved and she jumped back to the pavement. I stopped and gave her a bollocking and she apologised a million times, fucking idiot.

You're all heart. :P

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

My boss saying I look like Michael Buble... if I looked like him I wouldn't be working, I would be at home with a beautiful woman 24 hours a day lol...

Anyway I finally retaliated tonight and started my own rendition of let me go home I wanna go home half way through service :).

Every Breath You Take. ;)

People who sing this at karaoke or on 'talent shows' who make it sound all smiley and happy. It's a dark, dark song, essentially about stalking someone, you cretins! :angry:

Advanced Hair Studio ads featuring Shane Warne.

Stick to what you're good at Shane.

Orgies with young blondes behind his wifes back? lol

My boss saying I look like Michael Buble... if I looked like him I wouldn't be working, I would be at home with a beautiful woman 24 hours a day lol...

Anyway I finally retaliated tonight and started my own rendition of let me go home I wanna go home half way through service :).

No, if you SANG like him you wouldnt be lol